- Volume 64 Issue 4
DOI QR Code
The Topology of Novel Soft Switching Boost Rectifier
새로운 소프트 스위칭 승압형 정류기의 토폴로지
Heo, Young-Hwan;Mun, Sang-Pil;Kim, Young-Mun;Park, Han-Seok
- Received : 2015.07.28
- Accepted : 2015.11.24
- Published : 2015.12.01
This paper has proposed a new boost rectifier. Adequate input current was obtained by keeping the duty ratio constant without complicated conventional control methods and the improvement of the waveform was increased. With a decrease of distortion up to 12.9[%], the scope of restriction on harmonics was set to 13.0[%](
Input Current Waveform Improvement;Boost Rectifier;Restraint of Distortion;Highly Efficient;Harmonic Regulation Range
- M.C Ghanen, K. AL-Haddad and G. Roy, "Unity Power Factor Scheme Using Cascade converters", IEEE Trans. Ind. NO 3. pp 936-940. May. 1993.
- Fang Zheng Peng et al, "A new approach to harmonic compensation in power system-A combined system of shunt passive and series active filters," IEEE Trans, Ind. Appl., Nov./Dec., 1990.
- H.M.EL-Bolok, "A microprocessor-based firing circuit for Thyristors working under three-phase variable-frequency supply," IEEE Trans, Ind. Appl., 1990.
- B.I.Baliga, "Switching lots of watts at high speed" IEEE spectrum, Vol.18, pp. 42-48, Dec., 1981.
- M.Inoue, "Harmonic propagation on power system" Takaoka Review, Vol.32-1, No 105, 1985.
- D.D.Shipp, "Harmonic Analysis and Suppression for Electrical System Supplying Static Power Converters and Other Nonlinear Loads" IEEE Trans, Ind. Appl, No 5, Sept./Oct., 1979.
- Kuniomi Oguchi et al, "A Multilevel-Voltage Source Rectifier with a Three-Phase Diode Bridge Circuit as a Main Power Circuit" IEEE-IAS. Ann. conf., pp. 695-702, 1992.