- Volume 29 Issue 1
DOI QR Code
Design of LED Dimming Lighting System using Ultrasonic Sensor
초음파 센서를 이용한 LED 디밍 시스템조명 설계
- Received : 2014.10.30
- Accepted : 2014.12.01
- Published : 2015.01.31
In this paper, an LED lighting system that is capable of automatic or maunal dimming control using a ultrasonic sensor and Bluetooth wireless communication technology is presented. The LED lighting system consists of a ultrasonic sensor, microcontroller unit, Bluetooth wireless communication, LED driver, and LED light source. By using the implemented LED lighting system sample, it is shown that the automatic and manual dimming control is realized. By using the ultrasonic sensor, the LED lighting is automatically brighter or dimmer depending on the distance between the sensor and an object. When using a smartphone that includes Bluetooth wireless communication function, one can not only manually control the brightness of the LED lighting from level 1 to 10, but also monitor the distance between the sensor and object on the smartphone.
- Dae-Ho Kim, "Design and Implementation of LED control system with smart phone", KICS pp501-502. 2011.
- Shin-Won Park, "LED lighting Control Multiple Sensors". Yeungnam University, 2013.
- Hyuk-Woo Choi, "Design of Smart Lighting System using Bluetooth", Hoseo University, 2014.
- Lee Kyung Hoon, "Design of LED Lighting Control System using ZigBee based on USN", Chonnam National University, 2012.
- Snag-Min Cha, "Smart LED lighting Control using Microwave and Illumination Sensor", Pukyong National University, 2012.
- insung Byun, "Intelligent Household LED Lighting Syste Considering Energy Efficiency and User Satisfaction", IEEE Transactions Consumer Electronics, 2013.
Supported by : 원광대학교