- Volume 29 Issue 1
DOI QR Code
A Study on the Voltage Sag During the EVs Charging Considering Domestic Data
국내 데이터를 고려한 전기 자동차 충전 시 순시전압강하에 관한 연구
Go, Hyo-Sang;Kim, Jun-Hyeok;Kim, Eung-Sang;Kim, Chul-Hwan
- Received : 2014.08.11
- Accepted : 2014.11.03
- Published : 2015.01.31
In order to charge EVs, they have to be connected to distribution system. Therefore, if unprecedented numbers of EVs are connected to power systems, it could result in deterioration of power quality, overload, and other system problems. In this paper, the effects of voltage sag on the distribution system due to the connection of EVs is evaluated by considering related field data of Republic of Korea such as the number of gasoline-fueled vehicles, seasonal load of power system and the monthly and daily real-time traffic volume. The distribution system and EVs are modeled using the Electro Magnetic Transients Program (EMTP).
Voltage Sag;Electro Magnetic Transients Program (EMTP);Real-Time Traffic Volume;Electric Vehicle(EV);Distribution system;Power Quality
- South Korea Smart Institute, "Establishment Guideline for EV Charging Infrastructure", Seoul Development Institute, September 2010.
- Si-Yeon Kim, Jae-Dong Hwang. Jong-Hun Lim. Kyung-Bin Song, "A Study of Comparing and Analyzing Electric Vehicle Battery Charging System and Replaceable Battery System by Considering Economic Analysis", The Transactions of the Korean Institute of Electrical Engineers, vol 61, No.9, pp. 1242-1248, September. 2012. https://doi.org/10.5370/KIEE.2012.61.9.1242
- Mukesh Singh, Praveen Kumar, and Indrani Kar, "Implementation of Vehicle to Grid Infrastructure Using Fuzzy Logic Controller", IEEE Trans. on Smart Grid, Vol.3, No 1, pp.565-577, March 2012. https://doi.org/10.1109/TSG.2011.2172697
- K. Shimizu, T. Masuta, Y. Ota, and A. Yokoyama, "Load frequency control in power system using vehicle-to-grid system considering the customer convenience of electric vehicles," in Proc. Int. Conf. Power Syst. Technol. (POWERCON), pp. 1-8, October 2010.
- J. Pillai and B. Bak-Jensen, "Integration of vehicle-to-grid in the western Danish power system", IEEE Trans on Sustainable Energy, Vol.2, No.1, pp.12-19, January 2011.
- Jun-Hyeok Kim, Soon-Jeong Lee, Eung-Sang Kim, Seul-Ki Kim, Chul-Hwan Kim, Laszlo Prikler, "Modeling of Battery for EV using EMTP/ATPDraw", Journal of Electrical Engineering & Technology, Vol.9, No.1, PP. 98-105, January 2014. https://doi.org/10.5370/JEET.2014.9.1.098
- Doo-Ung Kim, Jun-Hyeock Kim, Hyo-Sang Go, Hun-Chul Seo, Chul-Hwan Kim, Eungsang Kim "Modeling of Single Phase PWM AC/DC Converter for EV using EMTP/MODELS", KIEE Summer Conference & General Meeting, July 2012.
- Jun-Hyeok Kim, Hyo-Sang Go, Doo-Ung Kim, Hun-Chul Seo, Chul-Hwan Kim, Eung-Sang Kim, "Modeling of Battery for Electric Vehicle Using EMTP/MODELS", IEEE Vehicle Power and Propulsion Conference, October 2012.
- Korea Power Exchange, "http://www.kpx.or.kr/"
- Keon-Woo Park, Hun-Chul Seo, Chul-Hwan Kim, Chang-soo Jung, Yeon-Pyo Yoo, Yong-Hoon Lim, "Analysis of the Neutral Current for Two-Step-Type Poles in Distribution Lines", IEEE Transactions on Power Delivery, Vol. 24, No.3, pp1483-1489, July 2009. https://doi.org/10.1109/TPWRD.2009.2021031
- MLTM(Ministry of Land, Transport and Maritime Affairs), "Statistical yearbook of MLTM", December 2012.
- Hyo-Sang Go, Doo-Ung Kim, Jun-Hyeock Kim, Soon-Jeong Lee, Chul-Hwan Kim, Eung-Sang Kim, "Analysis of Power Quailty Effects due to Real-Time Traffic Volume of Electric Vehicles", KIEE Fall Conference & General Meeting, October. 2012.
- Soon-Jeong Lee, Jun-Hyeok Kim, Doo-Ung Kim, Hyo-Sang Go, Chul-Hwan Kim, Eung-Sang Kim, Seul-Ki Kim, "Evaluation of Voltage Sag and Unbalance due to the System Connection of Electric Vehicles on Distribution System", Journal of Electrical Engineering & Technology, Vol.9, No.2, PP. 452-460, November 2013.
- IEEE Standards Coordinating Committee 22 on Power Quality, IEEE Recommended Practice for Monitoring Electric Power Quality, June 1995.
Supported by : 한국에너지기술평가원(KETEP)