- Volume 29 Issue 1
DOI QR Code
Analysis of Energy Performance & Energy Saving with Geothermal Heat Pump System Using TRNSYS Program in a Large Scale Shopping Store
TRNSYS 프로그램을 이용한 대형쇼핑매장 에너지성능해석 및 지열시스템을 도입하는 경우 에너지절약 특성분석
- Received : 2014.08.28
- Accepted : 2014.10.15
- Published : 2015.01.31
Energy consumption in buildings is currently a real problem. That is why both assessment of energy performance and effective energy management including renewable energy system are essential. Thus, this paper focuses on a case study to analyze the energy performance and cooling & heating energy saving of a large scale shopping store in Daejeon city. The reference building is simulated by using TRNSYS dynamic simulation tool to examine its annual energy consumption. For annual energy analysis of building, one year energy consumption is surveyed in the field. The related study is carried out in large scale shopping store to investigate the energy consumption and energy use trend of heating, cooling, hot water, lighting, ventilation, equipments and other. The evaluation of energy performance of the geothermal heat pump system installed in a large scale shopping store is also analyzed by TRNSYS tool. From simulation results, it evaluated that the geothermal heat pump system is effective energy savings method in large scale shopping store.
Energy Performance Analysis;Weather Conditions;Annual Energy Consumption;Large Scale Shopping Store;Heating & Cooling Energy;TRNSYS Program;GHPS
- W.P. Hong, "Analysis of Hybrid Energy Systems of Large Scale Store Using TRNSYS", The Proceeding of KIIEE Annual Autumn Conference 2012, pp. 196-197, 2012.
- W.P. Hong, "Economic Analysis and Energy Saving Evaluation for Smart Grid System of Hospital Building", Journal of the Korean Institute of Illuminating and Electrical Installation Engineers, Vol.24, No.4, pp.29-139, 2010. https://doi.org/10.5207/JIEIE.2010.24.5.029
- W. P. Hong,, "Energy performance Analysis of Building Microgrid System Including Microturbine," 2009 KIIEE Annual Autumn Conference, pp.279-284, 2009. 10.9.
- W. P. Hong, "Analysis of Energy Performance and PMV Improvement by Application of Passive Factor in Office Buildings", KIIEE Journal, (to be published).
- KEMCO, "Design criteria for Building Energy Saving 2013". Notification No. 2013-587 of the Ministry of Land and Transportation. Enforcement date 1st, OCT. 2013.
- Framework Act on Low Carbon, Green Growth, Act No 11676(Enforcement date 23, March, 2013.).
- Supporting Act on Green Architecture Promotion, Act No 11690(Enforcement date 23, March, 2013).
- Stein, B., et al., "Mechanical and electrical equipment for buildings", John Wiley & Sons, Inc, 2006.
- Park, Cheol-Soo, "Normative Assessment of Technical Building Performance", Journal of Architecture Institute(Planning), Vol.22, No. 11, pp. 337-344, 2006.
- Crawley D.B. & et al., Contrasting the capabilities of building energy performance simulation programs, Ninth International IBPSA Conference Montreal, Canada August 15-18, 2005.
- Tianzhen Hong & et al, "Building simulation: an overview of developments and information sources", Building and Environment Vol. 35, pp. 347-361, 2000. https://doi.org/10.1016/S0360-1323(99)00023-2
- Ministry of Land and Transportation & Ministry of Trade, Industry and Energy, "Building Energy Efficiency Rating System", 2013. 5. 16.
- Act on the Promotion of the Development, Use and Diffusion of New and Renewable Energy, Ministry of Trade, Industry and Energy, Act No. 12296, Enforcement date 21, Jan, 2014.
- Klein, S.A. et al. 2009-2012 TRNSYS 16: A Transient System Simulation Program, SEL, University of Wisconsin, Madison USA.
- Lucas Lira, "Hybrid heating and cooling system optimization with TRNSYS", Department of Mechanical Engineering, University of Strathclyde Engineering. 2008.
Supported by : KESRI (Korea Institute of Energy Technology Evaluation and Planning)