- Volume 29 Issue 1
DOI QR Code
A Study on the Development of Critical Transmission Operating Constraint Prediction (CTOCP) System With High Wind Power Penetration
대규모 풍력발전 계통 연계시 주요 송전망 제약예측시스템 개발에 관한 연구
- Received : 2014.10.10
- Accepted : 2014.11.10
- Published : 2015.01.31
Globally, wind power development is experiencing dramatic growth and wind power penetration levels are increasing. Wind generation is highly variable in time and space and it doesn't guarantee the system reliability and secure system operation. As wind power capacity becomes a significant portion of total generation capacity, the reliability assessment for wind power are therefore needed. At present, this operational reliability assessment is focusing on a generation adequacy perspective and does not consider transmission reliability issues. In this paper, we propose the critical transmission operating constraint prediction(CTOCP) system with high wind power penetration to enhance transmission reliability.
Wind Power;Critical Transmission Operating Constraint Prediction;System Reliability
- K. Orwig and B. Karlson, "Wind energy 101," in 4th international conference on Integration of Renewable and Distributed Energy Resoruces, December 2010.
- A. Botterud, J. Wang, V. Miranda, and R. J. Bessa, "Wind power forecasting in U.S. electricity markets," The Electricity Journal, vol. 23, no. 3, pp. 71.82, April 2010.
- L. Xie, P. Carvalho, L. Ferreira, J. Liu, B. Krogh, N. Popli, andM. Ilic and, "Wind integration in power systems: Operational challenges and possible solutions," Proceedings of the IEEE, vol. 99, no. 1, pp. 214.232, Jan 2011. https://doi.org/10.1109/JPROC.2010.2070051
- D'Annunzio, C. and Santoso, S., "Noniterative Method to Approximate the Effective Load Carrying Capability of a Wind Plant", Energy Conversion, IEEE Transactions on, vol.23, no.2, pp.544-550, June 2008. https://doi.org/10.1109/TEC.2008.918597
- S. Lee and L. Min, "Critical Operating Constraints and Probabilistic Congestion Forecast", EPRI, September 2008.
- A. L. Rogers, J. W. Rogers, and J. F. Manwell, "Comparison of the performance of four measurecorrelate- predict algorithms," Journal of Wind Engineering and Industrial Aerodynamics, vol. 93, no. 3, pp. 243-264, 2005. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jweia.2004.12.002
- Y. Gao and R. Billinton, "Adequacy assessment of generating systems containing wind power considering wind speed correlation," Renewable Power Generation, IET, vol. 3, no. 2, pp. 217-226, 2009. https://doi.org/10.1049/iet-rpg:20080036
- R. Garka and I. Kruminiene, "Spatial analysis and prediction of curonian lagoon data with gstat," Mathematical Modelling and Analysis, vol. 9, no. 1, pp. 39.50, 2004.
Supported by : 상명대학교