- Volume 29 Issue 1
Network type distributed control system uses a communication line which is named the BUS to exchange a data among the sub-systems. Usually, on the bus, only one data must be exited at one time, so the control algorithm to prevent collision or to manage a priority of data is important. Including CAN Protocol, many kind of FieldBus which are used for distributed control system, prevent data collision by controlling transmission time. But, a system which have to make a control signal or get a data from a sensor at fixed time will be met a problem when it is composed by using a network type distributed control structure. In this paper, some of these cases will be discussed and solutions be proposed for preventing a data collision. Also, using Arago Disk System which have a structure for inner loop control, the validity of the proposed methods will be verified.
Network Type Distributed Control;CAN(Controller Area Network);Data Collision
- Feng-Li Lian, James Moyne, and Dawn Tilbury, "Network Design Consideration for Distributed Control Systems," IEEE Trans. Control sys. Tech., vol.10, No.2, pp.297-307, Mar. 2002. https://doi.org/10.1109/87.987076
- J. H. Jung, J. H. Lee, T. D. Park, and K. H. Park, "Development of a Network-Based Distributed Control System," CASS 2008 , pp.777-782, 2008.
- Robin Qiu and Phillip Laplante, "Design and Development of Component-based Equipment Connectivity for Semiconductor Manufacturing," The 4th .Int. Confr. On Control and Automation (ICCA'03), Montreal, Canada, June, 2003.
- G. H. Choi, "Network Type Distributed Control of a System with Inner Loop Control Structure," J. of the KIIEE, Vol.28, No.2, 2014.
- Ken Tindell, Alan Burns, "Guaranteed Message Latencies for Distributed Safety-Critical Hard Real Time Control Network," report YCS229, Department of Computer Science, University of York, May 1994.
- J. Yun, S. Nam, K. W. Kim, and S. Lee, "Evaluation of Network Protocols for Automotive Data Communication", J. of Control Automation and Systems Engineering, vol.3, no.6, pp.632-638, Dec. 1997.
- H. J. Kim, J. W. Kim, and K. W. Lee, "Flight control of a small unmanned aerial vehicle using a dynamic compensator," The journal of Korea Navigation Institute, Vol.16, No.4, 2012.
- B. K. Kim, and W. K. Chung, "Design of Robust Motion Controllers with Internal-Loop Compensator," The J. of KSME, Vol.25, No.10, 2001.
- H. J. Yeo, "Design of a Robust Controller Using Disturbance Rejection Controller," The J. of KAIS, Vol.7, No.2, 2006.
- J. H. Jung, S. Y. Choi, and K. H. Park, "A Study on the Power System Control and Monitoring Technique Using CAN," The Transactions of the Korean Institute of Electrical Engineers, Vol.52D, No.5. pp.268-276, May 2003.
- G. H. Choi, A Study on the Position Control of Arago's Disk Systems, Master Thesis, SungKyunKwan Univ., 1994.
- W. M. Lee, Control of arago's disk system using CAN(Controller Area Network), Master Thesis, SungKyunKwan Univ., 2002.
Supported by : 경성대학교