- Volume 29 Issue 2
A maximum power point tracking (MPPT) algorithm using fuzzy controller was considered. MPPT method was implemented based on the voltage and reference PV voltage value was obtained from Artificial Neural Network (ANN)-model of PV modules. Therefore, measuring only the PV module voltage is adequate for MPPT operation. Fuzzy controller is used to directly control dc-dc buck converter. The simulation results have been used to verify the effectiveness of the algorithm. The proposed method is compared with conventional PO(perturbation & observation), IC(Incremental Conductance) method. The nonlinearity and adaptiveness of fuzzy controller provided good performance under parameter variations such as solar irradiation.
MPPT;ANN;Fuzzy Controller;PV System
- J. S. Ko, "Intelligent MPPT Control and PV module Configuration Considering Environment Conditions of Photovoltaic System" Sunchon university, 2012.
- J. S. Choi, J. S. Ko, D. H. Chung, "Development of VPO MPPT of PV System Considering Shadow Influence" KIPE, vol. 16, no. 5, 2011.
- M.Veerachary, T. Senjyu and K. Uezato, "Neural-network- based maximum-power-point tracking of coupled inductor interleaved boost converter supplied PV system using fuzzy controller", IEEE Trans. Ind. Electron, vol. 50(4), pp. 749-758, 2003. https://doi.org/10.1109/TIE.2003.814762
- E. Lorenzo, G.Araujo, A.Cuevas, M. Egido, J. Mifiano and R. Zilles, Solar Electricity Engineering of Photovoltaic Systems, Earthscan Publications Ltd., Madrid, Spain, 1994.
- Lixia Sun, Zheng dan dan, Fengling Han, "Study on MPPT Approach in Photovoltaic System Based on Fuzzy Control" ICIEA, 2013.
- D. K. Sharma, G. Purohit, "Advanced Perturbation and Observation (P&O) based Maximum Power Point Tracking (MPPT) of a Solar Photo-Voltaic System" IICPE, 2012.
Supported by : 한국연구재단