- Volume 29 Issue 2
DOI QR Code
Development of Frequency Dependent Equivalent using Genetic Algorithm and it's Application for Electromagnetic Transient Analysis of Practical Power System Model
유전알고리즘을 이용한 주파수의존 등가회로 모델개발과 전자기 과도현상 해석
Choi, Sun-Young;Park, Seung-Yub
- Received : 2014.11.19
- Accepted : 2014.12.04
- Published : 2015.02.28
This paper deals with an methodology for acquiring optimal order of rational function model in FDNE(frequency dependent network equivalents) with GA(genetic Algorithm). In order to analyze the modern power system with huge complexity, an practical and efficient equivalent model is needed which represents the system's characteristics of transient phenomenon. this paper shows developing a z domain rational function model which have the resultant coefficient from proposed GA simulation. To demonstrate this methodology, some simulations are performed with practical power system of NZ which applied with fault condition and nonlinear converter load.
FDNE(Frequency Dependent Network Equivalent);GA(Genetic Algorithms);Evolution Process;ARMA;Optimal Order;Phenotype;Elecromagnetic Transient
- T.Noda, N.Nagaoka and A.Ametani: "Further Improvements to a Phase-Domain ARMA Line Model in Terms of Convolution and Stability" IEEE Transactions on Power Delivery,Vol.12 1997.
- Y.P.Wang, S,Y.Choi. K.W.Kim: "Modeling FDNE using Vector Fitting". 2008 KIEE Summer Symposium.
- Taku Noda: "Application of Frequency-Partitioning Fitting to the Phase-Domain Frequency-Dependent Modeling of Overhead Transmission Lines" IEEE Trandsactions on Power Delivery 2014.
- Keyhan Sheshyekani and Barzan Tabei: 'Multiport Frequency-Dependent Network Equivalent Using a Modified Matrix Pencil Method' IEEE Transactions on Power Delivery, 2014.
- Y.P.Wang and N.R. Watson: "A benchmark test system for frequency dependent network equivalents for electromagnetic simulations" Electrical Power and Energy Systems 44 , 2013 364-374. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ijepes.2012.04.065
- C.F.M Almeida, and N.Kagan: "Determining Frequency Dependent Equivalents through Evolutionary Algorithms" IEEE 2012.
- Randy L. Haupt, Douglas H.Werner: "Genetic Algorithms in Electromagnetics" IEEE PRESS Wiley interscience.
- Neville Watson and Jos Arrillaga: "Power Systems Electromagnetic Transients Simulation" IEE Powr and Energy Series 39.
- Iraj Rahimi Rordanjani and Wilsun Xu: "Improvement of vector fitting by using a new method for selection of starting poles" Electric Power Systems Reserch 107 2014 206-212. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.epsr.2013.10.005