- Volume 29 Issue 3
Korea's electricity supply and demand policy has focusing on electricity demand side management instead of the expanding supply and a lot of effort for LED(Light Emitting Diode) at the time. This paper calculated the optimal subsidy for LED spread. For this purpose, it analyzed the impact on spread of the lighting appliances each subsidy level from BDM(Bass Diffusion Model) and predicted the number of lighting appliances according to subsidy level in the future. The case study is calculated susidy for satisfaction of LED target using the suggested model in the future and verified availability.
Light Emitting Diode;Bass Diffusion Model;Avoided Costs;Dynamic Programming
- MOTIE, "Energy DSM Measures Using ICT & Science Technology" 2013.8.
- MOTIE, "Energy Rational Promotion Regulation for Public Institution" 2013.8.
- Sung-Ook Whang, Bal-Ho Kim, Jung-Hoon Kim, Sung-Chan Jang, Chang-Sub Kim, "Methodology Development of Electric DSM Monitoring System Considered Dissemination of Hgh Efficiency Equipment", KIEE, 1999. 8.
- Jong-Jin Park, Chul-Ho So, Jin-O Kim, A Study on Forecast Dissemination of High Efficiency Equipment Using Diffusion Model", KSEE, VOL. 17, No 1, 2008.
- FRANK M. BASS, A New Product Growth for Model Consumer Durables, Management Science, Vol. 15, No 5, January, 1969.
- Whe-Chul Kim, Jung-Gyoo Lee, Jung-Lin Shin, Jong-Bae Park, "A Study on Diffusion Model of High Efficiency Equipment Considered Condition of Subsidy Support for Electric DSM", KIEE, VOL 51, NO 12, 2002. 10.
- Mark W. speece and Douglas L. Maclachlan, Application of a Multi-Generation Diffusion Model to Milk Container Technology, Elsevier Science, 1995.
- KEMCO, 2012 Annual Statistics for Production(Import).Sale of Energy Efficiency Equipment, 2013.
- KEMCO, 2012 Annual Sales Record Report for Energy High Efficiency Equipment, 2013.
- ETEP, 2012 Assessment Service of Electricity DSM Business, 2013.