- Volume 29 Issue 3
DOI QR Code
A study on the safety LED lamp using internal control gear as the alternative type of fluorescent lamp
형광램프 대체 컨버터 내장형 LED램프의 안전성 확보방안
- Received : 2014.10.31
- Accepted : 2014.12.18
- Published : 2015.03.31
As products using LEDs are developed actively, also there has been large request for LED products that can replace traditional lamps like fluorescent lamps and metal halide lamps. But so far there is no proper standard that manufacturer can use and test it. As a result manufacturer can't develop retrofit LED lamps and sell it even they have technology. In this study, by analyzing control gear for fluorescent lamp that is currently used in market which is magnetic or electronic ballast, I'd like to develop proper test method by investigating compatibility between all-type control gear and LED retrofit products.
LED Luminaire;LED Lighting;Safety Standards for Electrical Appliances;Electrical Appliances Safety Standards
- IEC 60598-1: Luminaires Part 1:General requirements and tests,16 April 2008.
- JEL801:L-shape socket straight tube type LED Lamp system(for general lighting), 8 October 2010.
- IEC 61195: Double-capped fluorescent lamps-safety specifications, 29 October 1999.
- IEC 61347-1: Lamp control gear-Part1:general and safety requirements, 27 November 2012.
- IEC 60400: Lampholders for tubular fluorescent lamps and starterholders, 15 July 2008.