- Volume 29 Issue 3
When medium and large induction motors are driven by 2-level inverters with low switching frequency, induction motors provoke deteriorated performances resulted from large torque ripples, flux ripples, and large current distortion. Model predictive torque control(MPTC) for a fast torque control of induction motors is also suffered from large torque ripples when the induction motors are fed by 2-level inverters that are based on 6 active voltage vectors with low switching frequency restricted. To solve this problem, this paper proposes a new MPTC method based on both a 12 active voltage vector and an optimized duty ratio calculation. The proposed control strategy illustrates its effectiveness under the various operating conditions through simulation works.
Induction Motor;Model Predictive Torque Control(MPTC);Middle Voltage Vector
- G. S. Buja and M. P. Kazmierkowski, "Direct Torque Control of PWM Inverter-Fed AC Motor - A Survey," IEEE Tran. Ind. Electron., vol. 51, no. 4, pp. 744-757, Aug. 2004. https://doi.org/10.1109/TIE.2004.831717
- J.-K. Kang and S.-K. Sul, "New Dirct Torque Control of Induction Motor for Minimum Torque Ripple and Constant Switching Frequency," IEEE Tran. Ind. Appl., vol. 35, no. 5, pp. 1076-1082, Sep./Oct. 1999. https://doi.org/10.1109/28.793368
- Y. Zhang and H. Yang, "Torque Ripple Reduction of Model Predictive Torque Control of Induction Motor Drices," in Energy Conversion Congress and Exposition(ECCE) 2013 IEEE, Sep. 2013. pp. 1176-1183.
- Y. Zhang and H. Yang, "Model Predictive Torque Control of Induction Motor Drives With Optimal Duty Cycle Control," IEEE Tran. Power Electron., vol. 29, no. 12, pp. 6593-6603, Dec. 2014. https://doi.org/10.1109/TPEL.2014.2302838
- B. Singh, S. Jain and S. Dwivedi, "Torque ripple reduction technique with improved flux response for a direct torque control induction motor drive," IET Journals Power Electron., vol. 6, no. 2, pp. 326-342, Feb. 2013. https://doi.org/10.1049/iet-pel.2012.0121
Supported by : 서울과학기술대학교