- Volume 29 Issue 4
The principle of an illumination and projection system including LED light sources for a spot type stage lighting system was presented, and its optical system was designed with optimizing parameters by the analytical methods. A dichroic mirror incorporated with an illumination system to optimizing LED source positions and to obtain the compact system. The projection system was optimized with specific constraints such as a chromatic aberration, distortion aberration and angle of incidence angles. Optimized design system has a beam angle from
Stage Lighting System;LED;Projection System;Illumination System;Optical System
- KEA(Korea Electronics Association), "The guide line for broadcasting equipment system set-up(2013)", p.8, 2013.
- Steven Louis Shelley, "A Practical Guide to STAGE LIGHTING, 2nd ed", Focal Press, PP. 34-35, 2009.
- Jae Myung Ryu, Jae Heung Jo, Jin Ho Jung and Jeong Jin Lee, "Illumination system design for the liquid crystal display projector using fly-eye lenses", Hankook Kwanghak Hoeji, Vol. 13, No.3, pp.173-181, 2002. https://doi.org/10.3807/KJOP.2002.13.3.173
- Lee Dong-Jin, "Optical Design of Micro LED Projector", Industrial Technology & Management Korea polytechnic University, 2007.
- Matthew S. Brennesholtz, Edward H. Stupp, "Projection Display, 2nd ed", WILLEY Press, Chapt.11, 2008.
- Peter Schreiber, Serge Kudaev, Peter Dannberg, Uwe D.Zeitner, "Homogeneous LED-illumination using microlens arrays", SPIE Proc. Vol.5942, Nonimaging Optics and Efficient Illuminations System II, 59420K, 2005.