- Volume 29 Issue 4
DOI QR Code
The Prediction of Total Revenue of V2G System Considering Battery Wear Cost
배터리 열화비용을 고려한 V2G 시스템의 수익예측
Won, Il-Kuen;Kim, Do-Yun;Ko, An-Yeol;Shin, Chang-Hyun;Hwang, Jun-Ha;Kim, Young-Real;Won, Chung-Yuen
- Received : 2014.12.23
- Accepted : 2015.02.16
- Published : 2015.04.30
Recently, research on the smart grid that combines ICT(Information & Communication technology) to the power system has been actively progressed. If the occupancy of the EV(Electric vehicle) is increased. the V2G(Vehicle to grid) system is available which constitutes the micro-grid through battery of EV. V2G system performs load leveling and efficient energy consumption by battery operation considering load condition. But, if the battery is used only depending on the electricity rates, it doses not consider the life of the battery. The ACC(Achievable cycle) and the total transferable energy of battery varies corresponding to the selected DOD(Depth of discharge). In this paper, the optimal DOD selection method of V2G system considering battery wear cost and average driving distance of EV. Also, the total revenue prediction of various nation is presented considering the actual electricity costs per hour.
Achievable Cycle;Battery Wear Cost;Depth of Discharge;V2G;Total Transferable Energy
- "EPRI-DOE of Energy Storage for Transmission and Distribution Applications," EPRI, and the U.S. Department of Energy, Palo Alto and Washington, CA and DC, 2003, EPRI-DOE no. 1001834.
- S. B. groupe Energie, "Energy Storage Technologies for Wind Power Integration," Tech. Rep., Universite Libre de Bruxelles, Faculte des Sciences Appliquees, 2010.
- D. Manz, O. Schelenz, R. Chandra, M. d. R. S. Bose, and J.Bebic, "Enhanced Reliability of Photovoltaic Systems With Energy Storage and Controls," Tech. Rep., National Renewable Energy Laboratory, 2008.
- Lan Liu,Christopher Sohn, "Economic assessment of Lithium-Ion batteries in terms of V2G utilisation" ICEPE.2012 pp 934 - 938 Oct. 2012.
- Jie Wu, Jia Wang, Kun Li, Hai Zhou, Qin Lv, Li Shangand Yihe Sun, "Large-Scale Energy Storage System Design and Optimization for Emerging Electric-Drive Vehicles" IEEE trans, Vol32, No, 3, Mar, 2013.
- C. Guille, G. Gross, "A conceptual framework for the vehicle-to-grid (V2G) implementation," Energy Policy, VOL. 37, ISSUE 11, PP. 4379-4390, Nov. 2009. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.enpol.2009.05.053
- Corey D., White, K. Max Zhang, "Using vehicle-to-grid technology for frequency regulation and peak-load reduction," J. Power Source, VOL. 196, ISSUE 8, PP. 3972-3980, April 2011. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jpowsour.2010.11.010
- Hisseini, S.S., Badri, A., Parvania M., "The plug-in electric vehicles for power system applications: The vehicle to grid (V2G) concept," Energy Conference and Exhibition (ENERGYCON), 2012 IEEE International, pp. 1101-1106, Sept. 2012.
- Sayed Saeed Hosseini, AliBadri, "The Plug-in Electric Vehicles for Power System Applications: The Vehicle to Grid (V2G) Concept", EnergyCon. 2012. pp 1101 - 1106, Sept. 2012.
- Ding Zuowu, Wang Shulin, "Study about Lithium Battery's Characteristics" CMCE.2010,pp 639 - 642 Aug. 2010.
- T.Guena, P.Leblanc "How Depth of Discharge Affects the Cycle life of lithium-Metal-Polymer Batteries", INTLEC. 2006, pp 1 - 8, Sept. 2006.
- Yan Ji, Yancheng Zhang, and Chao-Yang Wang, "Li-Ion Cell Operation at Low Temperatures," J. Electrochem. soc. 2013, VOL. 160, ISSUE 4, PP. 636-649, Feb. 2013.
- Jiang Fan, and Steven Tan, "Studies on Charging Lithium-Ion Cells at Low Temperatures," J. Electrochem. soc. 2006, VOL. 153, ISSUE 6, PP. 1081-1092, April 2013.
- Languang Lu, Xuebing Han, Jianqiu Li, Jianfeng Hua, Minggao Ouyang, "A review on the key issue for lithium-ion battery management in electric vehicles," J. Power Sources, VOL. 226, PP. 272-288, March 2013. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jpowsour.2012.10.060
- M. C. Smart, B. V. Ratnakumar, C. -K. Huang, and S. Surampudi, "Performance Characteristics of Lithium Ion Cells For Low Temperature Applications," Jet Propulsion Laboratory California Institute of Technology, 1998.
- M. C. Smart, B. V. Ratnakumar, L. Whitcanacka, K. Chin, "Performance characteristics of lithium ion cells at low temperatures," Battery Conference on Applications and Advances, 2002. The Seventeenth Annual, PP. 41-46, Jan. 2002.
- Sekyung Han, Soohee Han, Hirohisa Aki, "A practical battery wear model for electric vehicle charging applications," Applied Energy, VOL. 113, PP. 110-1108, Jan. 2014.
- Il-Kuen Won, Do-Yun Kim, An-Yeol Ko, Jun-Ha Hwang,Young-Real Kim, Chung-Yuen, "The Optimal DOD Selection method of V2G System considering Battery waring cost" The Korean Institute of Illuminating and Electrical Installation Engineers, pp397-398, May, 2014.
Supported by : 한국연구재단