- Volume 29 Issue 5
DOI QR Code
A Study on Evaluation Construct Model Extraction of Building Exterior Lighting applying Media Facade and Image Evaluation
미디어파사드를 적용한 건축외관조명의 평가구조 추출 및 이미지 평가에 관한 연구
Kim, Seong Hui;Park, Ji-Yung;Lee, Jin-Sook
- Received : 2014.11.19
- Accepted : 2015.03.25
- Published : 2015.05.29
In this study, we derive an evaluation structure and 18 Valuation vocabulary for the media facade lighting conditions. In addition, this study deduced the applicable elements that could be applied in time of building nightscape lighting design using media facade by conducting affective evaluation. The research results are as follows: It was found that the image axis of "Dynamic, Colorful" showed the lighting change speed was fast with diverse application of lighting color, and its evaluation object applied by general emphasis, vertical emphasis, partial emphasis lighting method was highly assessed. In addition, it was found that "Luxurious, Unusual" axis showed lighting change speed was slow with the application of lighting color in warm hue series, and its evaluation object applied by line lighting, dot lighting, general emphasis lighting methods was highly assessed. Lastly, it was found that "Soft, Secure" image axis showed the lighting change speed was slow with the application of pastel tone lighting color, and the evaluation object applied by general emphasis lighting method was highly assessed.
Media Facade;Repertory Grid Development Method;Analysis of Float Diagram
- Y. M. Sul, J. S. Lee, "Emotional Evaluation of Lighting Types Using Photographs of Nighttime Landscaping Lighting", Architectural Institute of Korea, 25(1), pp.347-350, 2005.
- J. S. Lee, J. S. Kim, S. H. Lee, "Study on Street Furniture Dsign for Urban Street Space", Korea Society of Basic Design&Art, 10(1), pp.375-387, 2009.
- J. S. Lee, J. S. Kim, E. M. Jin, S. H. Lee, "A Study on the Evaluation Structure of Street Furniture in City Streets", Korea Society of Basic Design&Art, 8(4), pp.533-541, 2007.
- J. Y. Kim, "Analysis of Preference Survey for the Media Facade Cases according to the Sensibility Keywors", Korea Institute of Interior Design, 22(2), pp.58-67, 2013. https://doi.org/10.14774/JKIID.2013.22.2.058
- J. S. Lee, J. J. Hyun, "Application of Repertory Grid Developmental Method to Extraction of Structural Model in Housing Environment", Korea Housing Association, 2(1), pp.69-76, 1991.
- D. C. Kim, S. W. Kim, Y. J. Kim, "An Analysis of Related Systems and Installation Case of Media Facade in Seoul", Korea Society of Design Culture, 18(1), pp.51-62, 2012.
- J. H. Jung, J. T. Kim, "A Study on the Characteristics of the Media Facade Buildings", The Korean Institute of Illuminating and Electrical Installation Engineers, 24(1), pp.45-55, 2010. https://doi.org/10.5207/JIEIE.2010.24.1.045
- J. N. Cheon,, "A study on internal trend according to media facade types of Urban Lightscape", Korea Digital Design Council, 9(3), pp.88-94, 2009.
- J. G. Kim, "A Study on the Characteristics of the Building According to the Classification of Nightscape Lighting by Influencer", KonKuk University, 2010.
- M. J. Lee, J. W. Han, "A study on the Analysis of design Based on the Case of Media Facade, The Korean Society For Emotion & Sensibility", 14(2), pp.301-310, 2011.