- Volume 29 Issue 5
DOI QR Code
An Analysis of Economy Improvement Method and Power Demand Effect when the Battery is Applied to the Building Based on the Measured Energy Consumption
전기저장장치의 건물수용가 적용에 따른 Demand영향 및 경제성 향상방안
- Received : 2015.01.16
- Accepted : 2015.02.26
- Published : 2015.05.29
Recently, ESS became efficient device to stabilize electric power supply system with the development SG related technology. In fact. there are some constraints to supply ESS, because of the high cost and required space, but rapid technology development for ESS will make it more useful soon. So, through this paper, we analyzed the benefit and demand effect when the battery is applied the building based on the measured energy consumption. After that, we got the conclusion that there is a volume limit in ESS application, in a benefit view point. And we realized that there is a demand violation, and the Cost-based BEMS is the best solution to enhance the effect of ESS application.
- Architectural sustainable environment and building system, Special Issue, pp19, 2010.4.
- DRRC, Ernest Orlando Lawrence Berkely National Laboratory, 2007. A-13.
- KEPCO, A study on the Practical DSM Policies in the Power Utilities, pp. 97-100.
- KEPCO, DSM theory and practice, pp. 227-230. 2002.11.
- KEMC, A study on the cooler DLC for large building, pp.9-12, 2000.10.
- DOE/NETL, Market Analysis of Emerging Electric Energy Storage Systems, pp. 13-17, 2008 July.
- KEPCO, The study for validity of adopting new DSM resources and developing supporting program, pp. 263-266, 2012.