- Volume 29 Issue 5
DOI QR Code
Study on the Economic Analysis for Non-Prediction Algorithm with the Energy Storage System
에너지저장장치 도입 시 비예측 알고리즘의 경제성 분석에 관한 연구
- Received : 2015.02.09
- Accepted : 2015.03.16
- Published : 2015.05.29
Prediction algorithm of the energy storage system in accordance with the load pattern can cause economic loss in case of a failure prediction. In addition, algorithm that uses TOU(Time of Use) based on the revelation by the power electric charge which covers most simply is an inefficient operation because it is only for the purpose of reducing the peak power. In this paper, we introduced a non-prediction algorithm with a conventional TOU in order to solve this problem operating the energy storage system economic and efficient.
Non-Prediction Algorithm;Energy Storage System;Time Of Use;Electric Charge
- EPRI, Electricity Energy Storage Technology Options, EPRI Report, 2010.
- Jim Eyer, Garth Corey, Energy Storage for the Electricity Grid : Benefits and Market Potential Assessment Guide, A Study for the DOE Energy Storage Systems Program SANDIA Report: SAND 2010-0815, 2010.
- "Design and costs for a generic 10-MW utility lead-acid battery energy storage plant", Electric Power Research Institute, EPRI AP-5845, Project 2123-6, Final Report, June 1988.
- Abbey, C., Robinson, J., Joos, G.: "Integrating renewable energy sources and storage into isolated diesel generator supplied electric power systems". 13th Power Electronics and Motion Control Conference, 2008, EPE-PEMC 2008, pp. 2178-2183.
- Castronuovo, E., Lopes, J. : "Operation planning of hydrogen storage connected to wind power operating in a power market", IEEE Trans. Energy Convers., 2006 21, (3), pp.742-749. https://doi.org/10.1109/TEC.2006.878245
- Q. Wang and S. S. Choi, "The Design of Battery Energy Storage System in a Unified Power-Flow Control Scheme", IEEE Transactions on power delivery, vol. 23, No. 2, April 2008.
- KEPCO, Supply agreement of electricity, 2013.11.
- KEPCO, Supply agreement enforcement bylaws of electricity, 2014.01.