- Volume 29 Issue 6
DOI QR Code
A Study on Selection Method of LED Using Lightings by Road Size
차로 크기에 따른 LED 광원 사용 가로등기구의 선정 방법 연구
Jeon, Sunho;Gil, Jung-Su;Lee, Min-Wook;Yoo, Seong-Sik;Kim, Hoon
- Received : 2015.02.03
- Accepted : 2015.04.30
- Published : 2015.06.30
Road lighting is designed with a goal of achieving the related standards on luminance, uniformity ratio and glare. Unless the luminaire with LID which is perfect for road conditions is used, a situation which fails to meet lighting standards may occur. The study examined the relationship of maximum spacing with average road luminance and longitudinal uniformity. Based on the result of the analysis, this study evaluated luminaire with what characteristics are suitable to achieve lighting requirements of the roads and suggested methods of selection for luminaires depending on the size of the road.
Road Lighting;Light Distribution;LED Luminaire;IES File
- The Road Traffic Law Enforcement Regulation, Ministry of Government Administration and Home Affairs, 2014.
- Road Structure.Installation Standard about Regulation, Ministry of Land, Infrastructure and Transport, 2014.
- KS A 3701 Road Lighting Standard, Korean Standards Association, 2014.
- establishment of footpath and management guideline, Ministry of Land, Transport and Maritime Affairs, 2011.
- IES TM-15-11, IESNA, 2011.
- Lighting Handbook 9th Edition, IESNA, 2000.
- Min-Wook Lee, "Investigation of Road Lighting by following Luminaire", The Korean Institute of Illuminating and Electrical Installation Engineers Host Spring Conference, pp173-176, 2009.10.