- Volume 29 Issue 6
Recently, Illumination industry of LED module has been focused to industry technology for energy conservation of nation. The LED device is excellent to power efficiency due to semiconductor light source element. And the application to the lighting circuit technology can be designed to the sensitive lighting system for human sensitivity control. In this paper, as a process for analyzing the operating temperature of standardized electronic device including LED device has analyzed about fusing character with in designed micro fuse for electronic device protection from the over current. Using the de-rating technique, which is performed to micro fuse fusing test in the range of
LED Module;Micro Fuse;De-rating;Fusing Energy;Resistance Temperature Coefficient
- MK HWang, HS Jeong, SH Lee, SJ Choi, MJ Lee, JG Lee, Material applied to the LED light source parts and R&D trends, The Korea Institute of Illuminating and Electrical Installation Engineers, page 98-99 (2013).
- Jang-weon Lee, Jee-Weon Im, Kyung-han Lee, A Study on Market Trend of LED Products, The Korea Institute of Illuminating and Electrical Installation Engineers, page 59-62 (2010).
- In-Sung Kim, Hyeong-Hun Cho, Jun-Young Lee, Sang-Hyeon Kim, Simulation analysis of carrier state by temperature change, The Institute of Electronics and Information Engineers (2011).
- Do-Kyeong Kim, Neung-Hwan Hwang, Jong-Sick Kim, Micro Fuse Design using Wire Bonding Technology, 15th Symposium, The Institute of Semiconductor Test of Korea, page 181-186 (2014).
- Byeong-Jun Kim, Hee-Jun Kwon, Hyeon-Chul Kim, SMD type Micro Fuse using DFR, Symposium, The Institute of Electronics And Information Engineers, page 125-129 (2014).
- Jong-Gurl Kim, Jin-Kuk Kim, Research Treds of Derating Techniques for Reliability Improvement, Spring Symposium Korea Safety Management & Science, page 373-379 (2011).
- Michael Pecht, Richard Cogan, Mechanical Engineering Department University of Maryland College park, Intelligent derating for reliability, IEEE, page 98-102 (1989).