- Volume 29 Issue 6
DOI QR Code
Sensibility Evaluation Model Research as to The Three-dimensional Surface Light Source set In The Interior
실내 3D 입체 면광원 조명연출에 관한 감성평가 모형 연구
Lee, Jin-Sook;Park, Ji-Young;Jeong, Chan-Ung
- Received : 2015.03.10
- Accepted : 2015.05.07
- Published : 2015.06.30
This study has been conducted so as to analyse user's sensibility on lighting method, correlated color temperature and illumination by composing surface light source, which was projected onto a unit side of interior wall, ceiling and floor. 1) As an analyzed results of the sensibility images, it showed that the "snug & tender" value had got higher when the correlated color temperature got lower. And the "energetic, cheerful" value had got higher when the level of illuminance got lower. Furthermore, the "unusual, unique" showed higher value on the illuminated floor circumstance. Finally, the higher correlated color temperature had been, "energetic, cheerful" value also got higher. 2) As a result of multi-regression analysis, it was found that 3000K and 100lx had the biggest influence on 'snug' image while 5,500K, 500lx had the biggest influence on 'energetic' image. In addition, it was found that the illuminated floor had a big influence on 'unusual' image while 500lx had the biggest influence on 'refined' image.
Light Ceilling;Light Wall;Light Floor;Area Light;Sensibility Estimation
- Su-Yeon Kim, A study on the visual space design based in a diversity of wall image. Department of Space Production Design, gachon University, master's degree, 2007.
- Young-Keun Oh, 9 others, Beyond Reason Emotional Space Design. Gimundang, 2009.
- Ji-Young Park, Jin-Sook Lee, Chan-ung Jeong, A Study on the Extraction of Evaluation Structure and Evaluation Vocabulary in Lighting Environment of Bedroom. Korean Society for Emotion and Sensibility Spring conference, 2014.
- Eun-Mi Jin, Jin-Sook Lee, A Study on the Simulation and Development of Evaluation Technique of Interior Illumination Environment. Korean Society for Emotion and Sensibility fall conference, 1998.
- Jin-Sook Lee, Jae-Yeon Yu, Byoung-Soo Kim, Analysis of Evaluation Characteristics on Lighting Technique Type of the Exterior Lighting in Buildings. Architectural Institude of Korea, 20(2) 2004.
- Yong-Woo Yoo, A Research on Residential Space with applied Sensitivity Design. Major in Interior Environment Design The Graduate School of Human Environmental Science, Yonsei University. master's degree, 2002.
Grant : 실내LED시스템 조명 설계를 위한 광학, 감성, 에너지 통합 평가기술 및 수요자 맞춤형 가이드라인 개발
Supported by : 한국산업기술평가관리원