- Volume 29 Issue 6
DOI QR Code
The Parallel Operation of Each other three phase AC/DC Converter using DC Current Droop Control for Multi-parallel DC Distribution System
다병렬 직류배전 시스템의 DC전류 드룹 제어를 이용한 서로 다른 3상 AC/DC컨버터의 병렬운전기법
Lee, Hee-Jun;Hong, Jin-Seok;Hyun, Seung-Wook;Kang, Jin-Wook;Kim, Han-Soo;Won, Chung-Yuen
- Received : 2015.01.22
- Accepted : 2015.05.11
- Published : 2015.06.30
DC distribution system is difficult to compose the single-system because of the capacity restriction of power semiconductors. Therefore, DC Distribution system needs parallel operation of AC/DC converters for increase to system capacity. However, this system generates the circulating current. This paper is reducing the circulating current and safely sharing the load using the proposed DC current droop control method when each other 3-phase AC/DC converter connected. This system confirms through the simulation and experiment. Also, when each other converter of parallel operate. it is compared the response characteristics
Converter Parallel Operation;Current Sharing;Dc Distribution;3-Phase AC/DC Converter
- C. Cuttle, People and windows in workplaces, in: Proceedings of the People and Physical Environment Research Conference, Wellington, New Zealand, pp. 203-212, 1983.
- N.Pogaku, M. Prodanovic and T. C. Green, "modeling, Analysis and Testing of Autonomous Operation of Inverter-Based Microgird", IEEE Transactions on Power Electronics, Vol. 22, No. 2, pp. 613-625, Mar. 2007.
- Dong Dong, Fang Luo, Xuning Zhang, Dushan Boroyevich, Paolo Mattavelli, "Grid Interface Bidirectional Converter for Residential DC Distribution Systems-Part 2 : AC and DC Interface Design With Passive Components Minimization", IEEE Transactions on Power Electronics, Vol. 28, No. 4, pp. 1667-1679, Apr, 2013. https://doi.org/10.1109/TPEL.2012.2213614
- J. W. Kim, H. S. Choi, B. H. Cho, "A novel droop method for converter parallel operation", IEEE Transactions on Power Electronics, Vol. 17, No. 1, pp. 25-32, Jan. 2002.
- Soo-Choel Shin, Hee-Jun Lee, Yun-Wook Park, Seok-Jin Hong, Chung-Yuen Won, "Parallel Operation Method using New Cubic Equation Droop Control of Three-Phase AC/DC PWM Converter for DC Distribution Systems", The Transactions of the Korean Institute of Power Electornics, Vol. 19, No. 3, June 2014.
- Duke Energy - EPRI DC Powered Data Center Demonstration Executive Summary, contact Don Kintner, EPRI communications manager. Downloaded form:.
- Faizan Dastgeer, Akalam "Efficiency Comparison of DC and AC Distribution Systems for Distributed Generation", Power Engineering Conference 2009(AUPEC), pp. 1-5, Sep. 2009.
- Jenni Rekola "DC distribution and power electronics application in Smart Grids".
Supported by : 한국연구재단