- Volume 29 Issue 7
DOI QR Code
A Study on Generator Temperature and Power Converter Efficiency according to change of Wind Velocity
풍속 변화에 따른 발전기 온도 및 전력변환장치 효율에 관한 연구
Song, Young-Sang;Han, Woon-Ki;Jung, Jin-Soo;Lim, Hyun-Sung;Cho, Sung-Koo;Jeon, Taehyun
- Received : 2015.02.25
- Accepted : 2015.06.16
- Published : 2015.07.30
Recently, because a renewable power source must operate as a constant rate in accordance with RPS(Renewable Portfolio Standard), the study of the renewable power sources has been ongoing. Especially because of noise of wind turbine, troubleshooting, and urban greening business, research related with small wind turbine are underway. The economics and reliability are important parts for the activation of small wind turbine, such as solar energy. In this paper, by analyzing the temperature variations for each location and efficiency of power conversion devices in accordance with short period wind speed changes in simulation test, we reviewed the safety about temperature variations of wind generator and the method of selection of power converter.
Small Wind Turbine;Temperature Variation;Power Converter Efficiency
- Jadranka Cace, Emil ter Horst, Katerina Syngellakis, Maite Niel, Patrick Clement, Renate Heppener, Eric Peirano, "Urban wind turbines: Guidelines for small wind turbines in the built environment", Wineur Intelligent Energy Europe, pp. 1-41, 2007.02.
- Joong-Woo Lee, Kwang-Kun Ko, Ki-Kwang Lee, "The Effect of Power Generation Capacity and Wind Speed on the Efficiency of the Korean Wind Farms", Journal of The Korean Operation Research and Management, Vol. 30, No. 2, pp.97-106, 2013.07.
- Byung-Moon Kim, Sung-Ho Kim and Hwa-Chang Song, "Development of Wind Speed Estimator for Wind Turbine Generation System", Journal of Korea Intelligent Information System Society, Vol. 20, No. 5, pp. 710-715, 2010. https://doi.org/10.5391/JKIIS.2010.20.5.710
- Gi-Won Gang, "Mechanical Safety and Reliability Assessment Technology of Small Wind Turbine", Journal of the Korean Society of Mechanical Engineers, Vol. 54, No. 7, pp. 34-39, 2014.07.
- Won-Pyo Hong, Technology Trends of Small Wind Turbine for Green City, Journal of the Korean Institute of Illuminating and Electrical Installation Engineers, Vol. 27 No. 1, pp. 57-70, 2013.01. https://doi.org/10.5207/JIEIE.2013.27.11.057
- Sung-Wook Kang, Kyeong-Hwa Kim, "A Comparative Study on Anti-islanding Detection Scheme of a Grid-connected Inverter for a PMSG-based Wind Power Generation System", Conference of the Korean Institute of Illuminating and Electrical Installation, pp. 256-257, 2013.05.
- Jung-Hun So, Young-Seok Jung, Gi-Hwan Kang, Gwon-Jong Yu, Ju-Yeop Choi, Performance Analysis of 15kW Sunshade BIPV System, Conference of KIEE, pp. 1474-1476, 2004.07.
- Tae-Yeon Kim, Dae-seok Rho, Jeong-Hoon So, Hye-Mi Hwang, A Study on Generation Characteristics for BIPV System Configuration, Conference of KIEE, pp. 1106-1107, 2013.07.