- Volume 29 Issue 7
DOI QR Code
Loop Current Calculation based on Voltage Angle Difference at Tie Switch for Switching Plan Validation in Distribution System Operation
상시개방점 양단전압 측정값을 이용한 배전선로 루프운전 가능 여부 판단 방법
Son, Juhwan;Lim, Seongil
- Received : 2015.03.16
- Accepted : 2015.06.11
- Published : 2015.07.30
Distribution systems are operated in radial structure, but temporal loop structure could be founded the live load transfer. Main purposes of reconfiguration of distribution network are load balancing, loss minimization and voltage drop maintaining. In the loop structure, huge loop current can be flowed between two substations in case of large voltage angle difference. Protection devices of distribution line can be triped by this huge loop current. So, precise calculation of loop current is very important for secure switching. This paper proposes a novel calculation method of loop current using the voltage angle differences measured at the tie switches. Feasibility of the propose method has been verified by various case studies based on Matlab simulation.
Loop current calculation;Distribution system reconfiguration;Power flow calculation
- F. V. Gomes, S. Carneiro, J. L. R. Pereira, M. P. Vinagre, P. A. N. Garcia, L. R. de Araujo, "A New Distribution System Reconfiguration Approach Using Optimum Power Flow and Sensitivity Analysis for Loss Reduction ", IEEE Trans. Power Syst, vol. 21, pp.1616-1623, Nov. 2006. https://doi.org/10.1109/TPWRS.2006.879290
- E. M. Carreno, R. Romero, A. Padilha-Feltrin, "An Efficient Codification to Solve Distribution Network Reconfiguration for Loss Reduction Problem", IEEE Trans. Power Syst, vol. 23, pp.1542-1551, Nov. 2008. https://doi.org/10.1109/TPWRS.2008.2002178
- A. Augugliaro, L. Dusonchet, M. G. Ippolito, E. R. Sanseverino, "Minimum losses reconfiguration of MV distribution networks through local control of tie-switches", IEEE Trans. Power Delivery, vol. 22, pp.2534-2540, Oct. 2007.
- U. Eminoglu, M. H. Hocaoglu, "Distribution Systems Forward / Backward Sweep based Algorithms: A Review and Comparison Study", Electric Power Comp and Sys, vol. 37, pp.91-110, May, 2009.
- Y. L. Ke, "Distribution feeder reconfiguration for load balancing and service restoration by using G-nets inference mechanism", IEEE Trans. Power Delivery, vol. 19, pp.1426-1433, July. 2004.
- M. W. Siti, D. V. Nicolae, A. A. Jimoh, "Reconfiguration and Load Balancing in the LV and MV Distribution Networks for Optimal Performance", IEEE Trans. Power Delivery, vol. 22, pp.2534-2540, Oct. 2007.
- G. W. Chang, S. Y. Chu, h. l. Wang, "An Improved Backward/Forward Sweep Load Flow Algorithm for Radial Distribution Systems", IEEE Trans. on Power Syst, vol. 22, pp.882-884, May, 2007. https://doi.org/10.1109/TPWRS.2007.894848
- M. H. Haque, "A general load flow method for distribution systems", Electric Power Syst Research, vol. 54, pp.47-54, April, 2000. https://doi.org/10.1016/S0378-7796(99)00065-6
- T. H. Chen, M. S. Chen, K. J. Hwang, P. Kotas, A. E. Chebli, "Distribution System Power Flow Analysis-A Rigid approach", IEEE Trans. Power Delivery, vol. 6, pp 1146-1152, July, 1991. https://doi.org/10.1109/61.85860
- H. L. Nguyen, "Newton-Raphson Method in Complex Form", IEEE Trans. Power Syst., vol.12, pp.1355-1359, Aug, 1997. https://doi.org/10.1109/59.630481
Supported by : 한국연구재단