- Volume 29 Issue 7
DOI QR Code
A Study About Grid Impose Method On Real-Time Simulator For Wind-Farm Management System
풍력발전단지 관리·분석 시스템의 Real-Time Simulator 도입을 위한 계통모델 연동방안 연구
Jung, Seungmin;Yoo, Yeuntae;Kim, Hyun-Wook;Jang, Gilsoo
- Received : 2015.03.30
- Accepted : 2015.05.14
- Published : 2015.07.30
Owing to the variability of large-scaled wind power system, the development of wind farm management technologies and related compensation methods have been receiving attention. To provide an accurate and reliable output power, certain wind farm adopts a specified management system including a wind prediction model and grid expectation solutions for considering grid condition. Those technologies are focused on improving the reliability and stability issues of wind farms, which can affect not only nearby system devices but also a voltage condition of utility grid. Therefore, to adapt the develop management system, an expectation process about voltage condition of Point of Common Coupling should be integrated in operating system for responding system requirements in real-time basis. This paper introduce a grid imposing method for a real-time based wind farm management system. The expected power can be transferred to the power flow section and the required quantity about reactive power can be calculated through the proposed system. For the verification process, the gauss-seidel method is introduced in the Matlab/Simulink for analysing power flow condition. The entire simulation process was designed to interwork with PSCAD for verifying real power system condition.
Wind Farm Management System;Real Time Simulator;Voltage Regulation;Power Flow Analysis;System Monitoring
- A. Kusiak, H. Zheng, Z. Song, "Short-Term Prediction of Wind Farm Power: A Data Mining Approach", IEEE Trans. Energy Convers., vol. 24, Issue 1, pp. 125-136, Mar. 2009. https://doi.org/10.1109/TEC.2008.2006552
- G. Sideratos, N. D. Hatziargyriou, "An Advanced Statistical Method for Wind Power Forecasting", IEEE Trans. Power Syst., vol. 22, Issue 1, pp. 258-265, Feb. https://doi.org/10.1109/TPWRS.2006.889078
- N. R. Ullah, K. Bhattacharya, T. Thiringer, "Wind Farms as Reactive Power Ancillary Service Providers-Technical and Economic Issues", IEEE Trans. Energy Convers., vol. 24, Issue 3, pp. 661-672, Sep. 2009. https://doi.org/10.1109/TEC.2008.2008957
- R. J. Barthelmie, K. S. Hansen, S. C. Pryor, "Meteorological Controls on Wind Turbine Wakes", Proc. of the IEEE, vol. 101, Issue 4, pp. 1010-1019, Apr. 2013. https://doi.org/10.1109/JPROC.2012.2204029
- S. M. Muyeen, R. Takahashi, T. Murata, J. Tamura, "A Variable Speed Wind Turbine Control Strategy to Meet Wind Farm Grid Code Requirements", IEEE Trans. Power Syst., vol. 25, Issue 1, pp. 331-340, Feb. 2010.
- F. Koch, M. Gresch, F. Shewarega, I. Erlich, U. Bachmann, "Consideration of wind farm wake effect in power system dynamic simulation", IEEE Power Tech, pp. 1-7, 2005.
- N. M. A. Freire, J. O. Estima, A. J. Marques Cardoso, "Open-Circuit Fault Diagnosis in PMSG Drives for Wind Turbine Applications", IEEE Trans. Power Syst., vol. 60, Issue 9, pp. 3957-3967, Sep. 2013.
- M. G. Molina, A. G. Sanchez, A. M. R. Lede, "Dynamic modeling of wind farms with variable-speed direct-driven PMSG wind turbines", Transm. and Distrib. Conf. and Exp., pp. 816-823, Nov. 2010.
- K. Balamurugan and D. Srinivasan, "Review of power flow studies on distribution network with distributed generation", Power Electronics and Drive Systems (PEDS), pp. 411-417. 2011.
Supported by : 한국에너지기술평가원