- Volume 29 Issue 7
DOI QR Code
Analysis on Application Location of SFCL according to Circuit Breaker Burden Index with Weight Factor Estimation
차단기 부담 평가지표의 가중치 산정에 따른 초전도 한류기 적용위치 분석
Park, Han-Min;Lee, Hyeong-Jin;Kim, Jin-Seok;Lim, Sung-Hun;Kim, Jae-Chul
- Received : 2015.04.07
- Accepted : 2015.06.02
- Published : 2015.07.30
As the industrial development in Korea, the power demand is rapidly increased. The power system has been extended and complicated to meet the power demand. However, the fault current increases because the structure of power system reduces the equivalent impedance. One of the solutions to reduce the fault current is Superconducting Fault Current Limiter(SFCL) and the researches of SFCL application have much conducted. In this paper, we used the Circuit Breker Burden Index(CBBI) to select application location of SFCL because the CBBI may consider a fault current of each line. In addition, this paper divided the weight factor used to calculate the CBBI on a case by case basis and analyzed this characteristics through experiment.
Superconducting Fault Current Limiter(SFCL);Circuit Breaker Burden Index(CBBI);Weight Factor
- Korea Electic Power Corporation(KEPCO), Long Term Power System Planning (2013-2027), August 2013.
- Kim, J. H, Power System Fault Current Increases and Countermeasures, Korea Electricity Jounal, Vol. 1, No. 2, pp. 19-31, April 1998.
- H. Kameda, and H. Taniguchi, Setting Method of Specific Parameter of a Superconducting Fault Current Limiter Considering the Operation of Power System Protection, IEEE Trans. Appl Supercond., Vol. 9, No. 2, pp. 1355-1360, June 1999. https://doi.org/10.1109/77.783554
- Lee, S. R, Kim, J. Y, Yoon, J. Y, A Study on the Bus-Tie Application of 154kV HTS-FCL in Korean Power System, Trans. of Korean Institute of Electrical Engineers, Vol. 54A, No. 5, pp. 226-233, 2005.
- On, M. G, A study on the method of SFCL's application for protection of the power system with the excess of short circuit capacity, Department of Electrical Engineering Graduate School Soongsil Universuty, 2011.
- Park, H. M, Kim, J. S, Lim, S. H, Kim, J. C, Analysis on Fault Current Limiting Effects through Current Rate in a Transmission Power System with Fault on Bus according to Application Location of SFCL, the Korean Institute of Electrical Engineers Summer Conference, pp. 165-166, July, 2014.
- Park, H. M, Kim, J. S, Lim, S. H, Kim, J. C, Analysis on Circuit Breaker Burden Evaluation Index in a Transmission Power System according to Line Fault with Application of SFCL, KIIEE Autumn Conference, pp. 125, November, 2014.
- Lee, J. H, Study on Weight Factor Estimate Method of Measure Index in a Social Sience, Korean Business Review, Vol. 5, No. 3, pp. 61-90, December 2012.
- Ja-Hoon Koo, Keum-Young Sung, The Site Analysis for Land Use Planing using Fuzzy Sets Theory and Analytic Hierarchy Process(AHP), International Journal of Geographical Information Systems, Vol. 4, No.1, pp. 34-46, 2001.
Supported by : 한국에너지기술평가원(KETEP)