- Volume 24 Issue 5
Since there are many kinds of non-ferrous metal, it is difficult to investigate the current status on the recycling of all the non-ferrous metals. Therefore, the survey is confined to some commercially important non-ferrous metals such as copper, aluminum, zinc, lead, nickel and magnesium in this article. Domestic demand and production of these non-ferrous metals in recent years (2010-2014) and recycling ratio of the scraps are estimated briefly here.
major non-ferrous metals;demand;production;scraps;recycling ratio
- Jae-Hyun Oh, Mi-Sung Kim and Hee-Duck Shin, 2003: Recycling of Non-Ferrous Metals, Journal of the Korean Institute of Resources Recycling, 12(4), pp. 3-19.
- Hyungkyu Park and Heeduck Shin, 2009: Current Status on the Recycling of Domestic Non-Ferrous Metal Scraps, Journal of the Korean Institute of Resources Recycling, 18(1), pp. 52-57.
- Hyungkyu Park, 2013: Survey on the Recycling of Domestic Commercial Non-Ferrous Metal Scraps, Journal of the Korean Institute of Resources Recycling, 22(6), pp. 81-86.
- Korea Non-Ferrous Metal Association, 2014: Demand and Supply of Non-Ferrous Metals in 2010 and Prospection in 2014 in Korean Markets, www.nonferrous.or.kr
- Korea Non-Ferrous Metal Association, 2014: Domestic exports and imports of major commercial non-ferrous metal scraps, www.nonferrous.or.kr
- Korea Environment Corporation(www.keco.or.kr), 2014: www.iepr.or.kr
- Jae-Hong Yoon, 2013: Design/Construction and Production Special Quality Evaluation of Waelz Kiln Plant for Recycling of Electric Arc Furnace Dust, Digest of the 2013 Fall Meeting and 41th Conference of the Korean Institute of Resources Recycling, Kintex, Ilsan, Sep. 5-6, 2013, pp. 3-4.
- Woo-Guang Jung and Ho-Sang Sohn, 2005: Interpretation of Evaporation Behavior of Lead from Molten Copper by the Mass-Transfer Model in Fluid Flow, Metals and Materials Inter. 11(3), pp. 223-240.
- A. Nakano et al., 2005: Removal of Lead from Scrap Bronze, J. Japan Inst. Metals 69(8), pp. 699-702 https://doi.org/10.2320/jinstmet.69.699
- Hyungkyu Park and Shunmyung Shin, 2014: Current Status of Domestic Recycling of Used Metallic Can, Journal of the Korean Institute of Resources Recycling, 23(5), pp. 62-67. https://doi.org/10.7844/kirr.2014.23.5.62
- Korean Institute of Resources Recycling, 2014: 2014 Korean Recycling Fact, pp. 298-301
- Korea Metal Journal 2014: Metal World (in Korean), Aug. 2014, p. 13
- Korea Metal Journal 2014: Metal World (in Korean), Sep. 2014, pp. 10-11
- Chang-Hyun Wi, Seong-Hun Hong and Byung-Don You, 2010: A Study on the Evaporation of Magnesium Alloy(AM50) Scrap Melt under Reduced Pressure, Kor. J. Met. Mater. 48(3), pp. 241-247 https://doi.org/10.3365/KJMM.2010.48.03.241