- Volume 24 Issue 6
Gasification characteristics and gas produced from a sewage sludge char were analyzed by using a thermobalance reactor, which is used for a reaction kinetic analysis by measuring weight change of materials at a desired temperature. Gasification reaction rate increased with increasing temperature and steam partial pressure due to the promotion of gasification reaction. Three models of gas-solid reaction were applied to the reaction kinetics analysis and modified volumetric reaction model was an appropriated model for the steam gasification of the sewage sludge char. Apparent activation energy and pre-exponential factors were evaluated as 155.5 kJ/mol and
- Lee, H. Y., 2008: A Study on the Preparation of Lightweight Materials with Sewage Sludge Ash, Journal of the Korean Institute of Resources Recycling, 17, pp. 30-36.
- Ham S, A,, You, M. Y., Kim, D. K., Wang, J. P., 2011: A Study on the RDF fuel mixing with household and organic wastes, Journal of the Korean Institute of Resources Recycling, 20, pp. 52-57.
- Roh, S. A., Kim W. H., Yun, J. H., Min, T. J., Kwack, Y. H., Seo, Y. C., 2013: Pyrolysis and gasification-melting of automobile shredder residue, Journal of the Air & Waste Management Association, 63, pp. 1137-1147 https://doi.org/10.1080/10962247.2013.801373
- Yun, J. H., Kim, W. H., Keel S. I., Min, T. J., Roh, S. A., 2007: Coal Gasification with High Temperature Steam, Journal of the Korean Institute of Resources Recycling, 16, pp. 28-33.
- Namkung, W., Roh S. A., Guy, C., Kim, S. D., 2004: Kinetics and Combustion Characteristics of Deinking Sludge in a Thermobalance and an Internally Circulating Fluidized Bed, The Canadian Journal of Chemical Engineering, 82, pp. 939-947.
- Lee, J. M., Kim, Y. J., Kim, S. D., 1998: Coal-gasification Kinetics Derived from Pyrolysis in a Fluidized-bed Reactor, Energy, 23, pp. 475-488. https://doi.org/10.1016/S0360-5442(98)00011-5
- Fermoso, J., Rubiera, F., Chen, D., 2012: Sorption Enhanced Catalytic Steam Gasification Process: a Direct Route from Lignocellulosic Biomass to High Purity Hydrogen, Environmental Science, 5, 6358-6367.
Supported by : 한국기계연구원