- Volume 21 Issue 6
DOI QR Code
Improvement of the Estimation Method for Harbor Tranquility of Fishery Harbor
어항의 항내 정온도 평가사례 및 개선방안
Tac, Dae-Ho;Kim, Gui-Young;Jeon, Kyeong-Am;Lee, Dae-In
- Received : 2015.10.13
- Accepted : 2015.12.28
- Published : 2015.12.31
In order to estimate harbor tranquility, it is needed to simulate wave propagation in a harbor by using both methods under abnormal wave condition and normal wave condition. The problem is the latter case was not simulated in the statement for the Sea Area Utilization Conference. As harbor calmness about normal wave condition has the same meaning as harbor serviceability, in order to assess harbor tranquility, it is needed to survey wave data for long periods but the survey was not done by reason of a lack of budget and shortage of time for plan. It is more important to make a plan for minimizing environmental impact and to assess an improvement of fisherman's living environmental as the assessment of the harbor serviceability is related with the propriety of the plan. In order to assess it, it is needed to understand it clearly, survey for long period of wave data, and clarify the procedure for computation of it. And also providing wave data like tide and tidal current data from KHOA (Korea Hydro graphic and Oceanographic Agency) and making a guideline for assessing it are needed.
Harbor tranquility;Abnormal wave condition;Normal wave condition;Sea Area Utilization Conference;Harbor serviceability;Long period of wave data;Guideline
- Ashoor A., M. Rad and M. R. Allahayar(2015), Challenges in the Assessment of Harbor Tranquility-Case Studies from Harbor in the Persian Gulf and Oman Sea, International Geoinformatics Research and Development Journal, Vol. 6, No. 2, pp. 1-7.
- BSI(2003), British Standards Institution, Maritime Structures Part 1 : Code of Practice for general criteria, BS 6349-1:2000.
- Gang-Neung Fishbowl Offices(2014), A Document of Consultation on Utilization of Sea Area of Chuck-San Port Construction, pp. 149-322.
- Gang-Won Province, Handonghae Headerquarters(2015), A Document of Consultation on Utilization of Sea Area of Gyo-Am Port Construction, pp. 39-122.
- Goda, Y.(2010), Random seas and design of maritime structures, 3rd Edition, Advanced Series on Ocean Engineering, Vol. 33, World Scientific.
- Jeong, W. M. and K. H. Ryu(2014), Review of the Improvement of the Estimation Method of Harbor Tranquility, Journal of Korean Society of Coastal and Ocean Engineers, Vol. 26, No. 6, pp. 397-404. https://doi.org/10.9765/KSCOE.2014.26.6.397
- Kankai, M. and O. Yuksek(2012), Artificial neural network approach for assessing harbor tranquility : The Case of Trabzon Yacht Harbor, Turkey, Applied Ocean Research, Vol. 38, pp. 23-31. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.apor.2012.05.009
- Kim, K. H.(2002), Evaluation of the Habor Operation Rate Considering Long Period waves, Korean Society of Ocean Engineers, Vol. 16, No. 2, pp. 21-26.
- Kim, N. H. and Y. T. Heo(2002), The Numerical Simulation of Harbor Calmness by Finite Element Method, The Korean Society of Ocean Engineers, Vol. 16, No. 1, pp. 22-26.
- KMI(2006), Korea Maritime Institute, The project of State Owned Fisher Harbor, p. 3.
- Lee, J. L. and M. S. Song(2005), A Numerical Study on the Effectivness of a Floating Breakwater in Wonjeon Port, Journal of the Korea Society for Marine Environmental Engineering, Vol. 8, No. 1, pp. 23-30.
- MOF(2014), Ministry of Oceans and Fisheries, Oceans and Fisheries statistics, Design Criteria for Harbors and Fishery ports. pp. 120-122, pp. 713-715.
- Park, H. J.(2007), Research on Harbor Operation Efficiency in Korea, The Korean Cadastre Information Association, Vol. 9, No. 2, pp. 133-147.
- Tac, D. H., H. T. Oh, G. Y. Kim and D. I. Lee(2015), Assessment and Improvement of Documentation Status on the Statement for the Sea Area Utilization Consultation according to the Project of Ports and Fishery Harbors, Journal of the Korean Society of Marine Environment & Safety, Vol. 21, No. 4, pp. 316-371.
- TPHAJ(2007), The Ports and Harbors Association of Japan, Technological Standards for Port Facilities and Manual, pp. 1-981.
- West Sea Fisheries Management Services(2014), A Document of Consultation on Utilization of Sea Area of Gung-Pyeong Port Construction, pp. 61-344.
- Yeosu Regional Maritime Affairs and Fisheries Office(2015), A Document of Consultation on Utilization of Sea Area of Si-San Port Construction, pp. 47-313.
- Wando County(2015), A Document of Consultation on Utilization of Sea Area of Sin-Ji Port Construction. pp. 68-229.
Supported by : 국립수산과학원