- Volume 21 Issue 6
It was carried out a review of operating limit analysis for small high-speed boat by author. In general, a review of ship's seakeeping performance is performed in the step of ship design, but this study was carried out in the state of completion of boat. Motion performance of Pitch, Vertical and Lateral acceleration and Slamming were satisfied in some encounter angle but deck wetness was not satisfied in all it does the analysis. As a result, sea state rather than the speed and encounter angle of vessel have a greater effect on the seakeeping performance of target vessel. It seems to be due to the size of the target ship.
Small High-speed boat;Operating limit;Seakeeping performance;Encounter angle;Sea state
- Lee, J. H., Kim, Y. H.(2015), A Semi-Analytic Approach for Analysis of Parametric Roll, Journal of the Society of Naval Architectures of Korea, Vol. 52, No. 3, pp. 187-197 https://doi.org/10.3744/SNAK.2015.52.3.187
- Lim, C. H.(2014), A Study on the Law Enforcement of Korea Coast Guard against the Illegal Chinese Fishing Vessels, Journal of the Korea Society of Marine Environment & Safety, Vol. 20, No. 1, pp. 49-58. https://doi.org/10.7837/kosomes.2014.20.1.049
- Ahn, Y.J., Kim, S. Y., Kim, K. H., Lee, S. W., Kim, Y. H.(2013), Study on the Effect of Density Ration of Gas and Liquid in Sloshing Experiment, Journal of the Society of Naval Architectures of Korea, Vol. 50, No. 2, pp. 120-128 https://doi.org/10.3744/SNAK.2013.50.2.120
- Bhattachararyya, R.(1978), Dynamics of Marine Vehicles, John Wiley & Sons, Inc., pp. 110-120.
- Frank(1967), Oscillation of Cylinders in or below the Free Surface of Deep Fluids, Technical Report 2375, Naval Ship Research and Development Centre, Washington DC, U.S.A.
- Journal of the Society of Naval Architecture of Korea(1979), 1978 ITTC Sea Spectrum, Journal of the Society of Naval Architecture of Korea, Vol. 16, No. 1.
Supported by : 동주대학교