- Volume 6 Issue 4
Large trees in the apartment complex are playing an important role to decide the quality of external environment. They are planted with the object of utilizing themselves as a landmark of the complex and enhancing space symbolism. Since planting large trees would require high maintenance costs and generate defect, it would cause decline in quality of external environment. This study researches on large trees in artificial ground of the apartment complex. This study analyzes actual condition of planting and tries to provide improvement direction of planting. In order to conduct this research, three target areas (over R30) and 265 trees are selected. Based on the drawings and specifications this study researches on the plan of landscape design, changes of field design, actual condition of completion, present condition of planting, minimum soil depth of growth and development and types of extra action for soil depth. The result shows that 85% of drawings and specifications for large trees in the apartment complex are deep-rooted tree species. On average large trees with R 35 are planted in artificial ground and there is lack of on average 65cm minimum soil depth of growth and development. Reviewing changes of field design is conducted in such limited size as mainly R30 and R40 and there is no extra plan for lack of soil depth. The plan for securing additional soil depth is done by 85% of mounding. However, since there is only 10% of satisfaction, the inappropriateness in securing additional soil is pointed out. This research also points out that the size of large trees, root characteristics and location-allocation for planting are pivotal factors for securing minimum soil depth of growth and development. This research also provides improvement direction in case of planning planting.
Apartment Complex;Artificial Ground;Large Tree;Tree Size;Soil Depth
- 강명수, 문석기, 김남정(2014), "공동주택단지 인공지반 식재환경 개선방안", 한국환경복원녹화기술학회지, 17(5): 51-64.
- 국토교통부(2014), 조경설계기준.
- 신규환(1992), 아파트단지의 조경수목 선정 기준에 관한 연구, 홍익대학교 대학원 석사학위 논문.
- 오충현, 박은하(2012), "아파트단지 조경수목 식재밀도 개선방안 연구", 한국환경복원녹화기술학회 춘계학술대회 논문집, 73-75.
- 임원현, 김용수(2001), "아파트단지 조경수목의 식재하자에 관한 연구", 한국조경학회지, 29(2): 61-67.
- 정문화, 정성관, 유주한, 신재윤, 최철현(2014), "아파트 단지 조경수목의 성장특성 분석: 대구광역시 메트로팔레스를 중심으로", 한국환경복원녹화기술학회 춘계학술대회 논문집, 68-69.
- 조성호, 이경재, 한봉호, 노태환(2010), "공동주택단지의 지반구조에 따른 수목 생육 상태 비교 연구", 한국환경생태학회 학술대회 논문집, 20(2): 154-158.
- 최용순, 심경구(1995), "주택단지 조성시 배수불량으로 인한 수목피해에 관한 연구", 한국조경학회지, 23(2): 195-204.
- 한국조경학회(2008), 조경공사 표준시방서
- 한국토지주택공사(2014), 설계지침(조경).
- 한국토지주택공사(2014), 설계지침(토목).
- 한국토지주택공사(2014), LH 전문시방서(조경).
- 홍성래, 정대영, 심상렬(2009), "공동주택단지의 주차장 유형에 따른 식재특성", 한국조경학회지, 37(1): 43-49.