- Volume 14 Issue 4
Design and Fabrication of a BPF for 5.8 GHz Microwave Wireless Power Transmission
5.8 GHz 마이크로파 무선전력전송을 위한 BPF의 설계 및 구현
- Lee, Seong Hun (Department of Electronic Engineering, Sunchon National University) ;
- Son, Myung Sik (Department of Electronic Engineering, Sunchon National University)
- Received : 2015.12.02
- Accepted : 2015.12.21
- Published : 2015.12.31
In this paper, we have designed and fabricated a BPF (Band Pass Filter) for 5.8GHz Microwave Wireless Power Transmission. We
- C.-L. Hsu, F.-C. Hsu, J.-T. Kuo, "Microstip bandpass filters for ultra-wideband (UWB) wireless communications," 2005 IEEE MTT-S International Microwave Symposium Digest, pp. 679-682, (2005).
- L. Ke, W. Wenping, Z. Lei, M. Xiaohan, "Microstrip bandstop filter using open stub and spurline," 2011 IEEE International Conference on Microwave Technology & Computational Electromagnetics (ICMTCE), pp. 223-236, (2011).
- S. Srikanth and V. Jeyalakshmi, "Compact UWB micro strip band pass filter with open circuited stubs," Indian Journal of Science and Technology, 8(15), 58531, pp. 1-4, (2015).
- Sun-Kuk Noh and Tae-Soon Yun "Quarter-wavelength stub bandpass filter with T-type inverter for harmonic suppressed application," International Journal of Control and Automation, 6(2), pp. 293-301, (2013).
- Ki-Cheol Yoon, Hee Nam, Fang Zhang, Hyun-Wook Lee, Tae-Ui Hong, and Jong-Chul Lee, "Design of a 5.8 GHz narrow band-pass filter with second harmonic suppression using the open stubs," Proceedings of Asia-Pacific Microwave Conference, pp. 1-4, (2007).
- J.-S. Hong, M. J. Lancaster, Microstrip filters for RF/microwave applications, John Wiley & Sons, (2001).