- Volume 19 Issue 4
DOI QR Code
Residual characteristic of tebuconazole and fludioxonil in Allium victorialis (Allium ochotense Prokh.)
소면적 재배작물 산마늘(Allium ochotense Prokh.) 중 살균제 Tebuconazole 및 Fludioxonil의 잔류특성
Woo, Min-Ji;Hur, Kyung-Jin;Kim, Ji-Yoon;Saravanan, Manoharan;Kim, Se-Weon;Hur, Jang-Hyeon
- Received : 2015.09.02
- Accepted : 2015.12.23
- Published : 2015.12.31
In recent years, Allium victorialis has been extensively used as a pharmacological agent for various diseases in the form of anti-arteriosclerotic, anti-diabetic and anti-cancer. Allium victorialis is severely affected by various fungal diseases since it naturally grow in the shady and humid environments in Korea. In this case, different types of fungicides are applied to control the fungal diseases in Allium victorialis. The present study was aimed to determine the residual characteristics of two fungicides namely tebuconazole and fludioxonil on Allium victorialis. For this study, the fungicides were drenched soil on Allium victorialis in the cultivation area Pyeongchang by the standard (two thousand fold) and double (thousand fold) dilutions. At the end of
Allium victorialis;Pesticide residue;Tebuconazole;Fludioxonil
- Jeong, Y. H. and Y. S. Park (1990) Korea Association of Farmers. Pesticide Science. p. 102.
- Kim, J. Y., H. N. Kim, S. Manoharan, S. J. Heo, H. N. Jeong, J. E. Kim, K. R. Kim, and J. H. Hur (2014) Translocation of Tolclofos-methyl from Ginseng Cultivated Soil to Ginseng (Panax ginseng C. A. Meyer) and Residue Analysis of Various Pesticides in Ginseng and Soil. Kor. J. Pesti. Sci., 18(3):130-140. https://doi.org/10.7585/kjps.2014.18.3.130
- Kim, K. T. (2008) Residual Characteristics of Insceticide Indoxacarb in Minor Crops, Korea. p. 2.
- Kwon, O. C. (2013) Stimulation of Seed Germination in Allium ochotense Prokh, Korea. p. 2.
- Park, H. J., J. H. Choi, B. J. Park, C. S. Kim, Y. B. Ihm and G. H. Ryu (2004) Uptake of endosulfan and procymidone from arable soil by several vegetables (green house study). Kor. J. Pesti. Sci., 8(4):280-287.
- Park, J. H., M. I. R. Mamun, A. M. Abd El-Aty, J. H. Choi, G. J. Im, C. H. Oh and J. H. Shim (2009) Anextrapolation from crop classifications based on pesticide residues trial data within vegetables in minor crops. Kor. J. Pesti. Sci,. 13:28-38.
- Tomlin, C. D. S (2009) The Pesticide Manual. British Crop Production Council, UK. pp. 520-521.
- Jeon, S. O. (2014) Residue patterns of Fungicide Boscalid and Insecticide Chlorfenapyr in Korean Cabbage as a Minor Crop, Korea. pp. 2-3.
- Jeon, Y. H. (2010) Residues of pesticides in a Kind of Minor Crop, Perilla Leaves, Korea. p. 4.
- Tomlin, C. D. S (2009) The Pesticide Manual. British Crop Production Council, UK. pp. 1072-1073.
- Wallerstein, I. S., B. Jacoby and A. Dinoor (1976) Absorption, retention and translocation of the systemic fungicide triarimol in plant. Pestic. Biochem. Physiol. 6:560-537. https://doi.org/10.1016/0048-3575(76)90077-8
Grant : 2014년 소면적 및 수출유망작물의 작물잔류성 시험
Supported by : 농촌진흥청