- Volume 19 Issue 4
DOI QR Code
Residual Characteristics of Bistrifluron and Fluopicolide in Korean Cabbage for Establishing Pre-Harvest Residue Limit
생산단계 잔류허용기준 설정을 위한 엇갈이배추 중 bistrifluron과 fluopicolide의 잔류 특성 연구
Lee, Dong Yeol;Jeong, Dong Kyu;Choi, Geun-Hyoung;Lee, Deuk-Yeong;Kang, Kyu Young;Kim, Jin Hyo
- Received : 2015.09.23
- Accepted : 2015.11.06
- Published : 2015.12.31
This study investigated residual characteristics of bistrifluron and fluopicolide in Korean cabbage, and suggested the pre-harvest residue limits (PHRLs) based on their dissipation patterns and biological half-lives. The pesticides were sprayed on Korean cabbage in two different region under greenhouse conditions at the recommended dose, respectively. The samples for residue analysis were harvested at 0 (2 hr), 1, 2, 4, 6, 8 and 10 days after treatment, and analyzed by HPLC after clean-up with Florisil SPE. The limit of quantification (LOQ) was
bistrifluron;fluopicolide;Korean cabbage;biological half-life;pre-harvest residue limit
- Anatassiades, M., S. J. Lehotay, D. Stajnbaher and F. J. Scheck (2003) Fast and easy multiresidue method employing acetonitrile extraction/partitioning and "dispersive solidphase extraction" for the determination of pesticide residues in produce, J. AOAC Int. 86(1):412-431.
- Bae, B. J., H. K. Lee, K. A. Son, G. J. Im, J. B. Kim, T. H Kim, S. Chae and J. W. Park (2012) The residue property of fungicide Boscalid and Fluidioxonil at the same time harvest leafy-vegetables. Korean J. Pestic. Sci. 16(2):98-108. https://doi.org/10.7585/kjps.2012.16.2.098
- Chang, H. S., H. R. Bae, Y. B. Son, I. H. Song, C. H. Lee, N. G. Choi, K. K. Cho and Y. G. Lee (2011) Developing a webbased system for computing pre-harvest residue limits (PHRLs). Agribusiness and Information Management. 3(1):11-37. https://doi.org/10.14771/AIM.3.1.2
- Fenik, J., M. Tankiewicz and M. Biziuk (2011) Properties and determination of pesticides in fruits and vegetables, Trac-Trends Anal. Chem. 30(6):814-826. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.trac.2011.02.008
- Jeong, Y. H., J. U. Kim, J. H. Kim, Y. D. Lee, C. H. Lim and J. H. Hur (2004) Modern pesticide. first edition, Sigma-press, Republic of Korea. pp.5.
- Jeon, S. O., J. I. Hwang, S. H. Lee and J. E. Kim (2014) Uptake of boscalid and chlorfenapyr residues in soil into Korean cabbage. Korean J. Pestic. Sci. 18(4):314-320. https://doi.org/10.7585/kjps.2014.18.4.314
- Kim, D. K., J. K. Kim, E. Y. Lee, I. Y. Park, H. H. Noh, Y. S. Park, T. H. Kim, C. W. Jin, K. I. Kim, S. S. Yun, S. K. Oh and K. S. Kyung (2007) Residual Characteristics of Some Pyrethroid Insecticides in Korean Cabbage. Korean J. Pestic. Sci. 11(3):154-163.
- Kim, Y. S., J. H. Park, J. W. Park, Y. D. Lee, K. S. Lee and J. E. Kim (2002) Persistence and dislodgeable residues of chlorpyrifos and procymidone in lettuce leaves under greenhouse condition. Korean J. Environ. Agri. 21(2):149-155. https://doi.org/10.5338/KJEA.2002.21.2.149
- Ko, G. Y., K. H. Kim and K. S. Lee (2004) Residual pattern of procymidone and chlorothalonil in grape during the period of cultivation and storage. Korean J. Environ. Agri. 23(1): 47-51. https://doi.org/10.5338/KJEA.2004.23.1.047
- Ko, G. Y., S. H. Kim, Y. H. Jang and K. S. Lee (2008) Residual pattern of chlorothalonil, indoxacarb, lufenuron, metalaxyl and methomyl during the cultivation periods in chinese cabbage, Korean J. Pestic. Sci. 12(1):34-42.
- Korea Crop Protection Association (2012) 2012 Guideline of Pesticide Use. Republic of Korea. pp.399, 514.
- Lee, D. Y., Y. J. Kim, M. H. Park, S. H. Lee, S. G. Kim, N. J. Kang and K. Y. Kang (2013) Establishment of pre-harvest residue limit (PHRL) of fungicides azoxystrobin and difenoconazole on prunus mume fruits, Korean J. Pestic. Sci. 17(4):307-313. https://doi.org/10.7585/kjps.2013.17.4.307
- Lee, D. Y., Y. J. Kim, S. J. Lee, K. S. Cho, S. G. Kim, M. H. Park and K. Y. Kang (2012) Establishment of pre-harvest residue limit of fungicide pyrimethanil and trifloxystrobin during cultivation of persimmon. Korean J. Environ. Agri. 31(1):45-51. https://doi.org/10.5338/KJEA.2012.31.1.45
- Lee, J. H., H. W. Park, Y. S. Keum, C. H. Kwon, Y. D. Lee and J. H. Kim (2008) Dissipation pattern of boscalid in cucumber under greenhouse condition, Korean J. Pestic. Sci. 12(1):67-73.
- Lee, Y. D (2011) Handbook for the pesticide residue analytical methods of Food Code Index. third edition, National Institute of Food and Drug Safety Evaluation, Republic of Korea. pp.80-82.
- Lehotay, S. J (2007) Determination of pesticide residues in foods by acetonitrile extraction and partitioning with magnesium sulfate: collaborative study, J. AOAC Int. 90(2):485-520.
- Marin, A., J. Oliva, C. Garcia, S. Navarro and A. Barba (2003) Dissipation rates of cyprodinil and fludioxonil in lettuce and table grape in the field and under cold storage conditions. J. Agric. Food Chem. 51(16):4708-4711. https://doi.org/10.1021/jf021222e
- Park, J. H., J. S. Park, A. M. Abd El-Aty, M. Rahman, T. W. Na and J. H. Shim (2012) Analysis of imidacloprid and pyrimethanil in shallot (Allium ascalonicum) grown under greenhouse conditions using tandem mass spectrometry: establishment of preharvest residue limits, Biomed. Chromatogr. 27(4):451-457.
- Tomlin, C. D. S. (2009) The Pesticide Manual, fifteenth edition, British Crop Production Council, UK, pp. 115-116, 533-534.
- Establishment of Pre-Harvest Residue Limits (PHRL) of Flubendiamide and Pyriofenone on Strawberry (Fragaria ananassa Duch.) vol.21, pp.1, 2017, https://doi.org/10.7585/kjps.2017.21.1.62
- Pre-Harvest Residual Characteristics of Cyenopyrafen and Fluopicolide on Field-Grown Red Pepper vol.21, pp.2, 2017, https://doi.org/10.7585/kjps.2017.21.2.123
- Residual Characteristics of Pesticides Used for Powdery Mildew Control on Greenhouse Strawberry vol.52, pp.2, 2018, https://doi.org/10.14397/jals.2018.52.2.99
Supported by : 식품의약품안전처