- Volume 42 Issue 4
DOI QR Code
Estimation of growth stage-based nitrogen supply levels for greenhouse semi-forcing zucchini cultivation
시설애호박 관비재배 시 생육단계별 질소요구량 산정
- Ha, Sang-Keun ;
- Sonn, Yeon-Kyu ;
- Jung, Kang-Ho ;
- Lee, Ye-Jin ;
- Cho, Min-Ji ;
- Yun, Hye-Jin ;
- Sung, Jwa-Kyung
- Received : 2015.09.24
- Accepted : 2015.10.26
- Published : 2015.12.31
An estimation of the requirement of minerals based on growth stage and cropping pattern is very important for greenhouse zucchini. This study was performed at farmer's field which was applied with a fertigation system and a semi-forcing cultivation from Feb. to July in 2014, and nitrogen levels were set up with x0.5, x0.75, x1.0 and x1.5 of the NO3-N-based soil-testing recommendation for zucchini cultivation. Top dressing of nitrogen (basal : top = 4 : 6) and potassium (basal : top = 3 : 7) was applied with an interval of every two weeks from two and six weeks after transplanting, respectively, and phosphorus was totally supplied with basal dressing. The nitrogen uptake was the order of x1.0, x0.75, x1.5 and x0.5, phosphorus, x1.0, x0.75, x0.5 and x1.5, and potassium, x0.75, x1.0, x1.5 and x0.5. From these results, it was suggested that highest mineral uptake could be reached between x0.75 and x1.0 of the NO3-N-based soil-testing recommendation. In conclusion, nutrient management based on the growth stage was proven to be better method for favorable growth and yield of zucchini.
Zucchini;Nitrogen;Growth stage;Mineral uptake
- Hedge DM. 1997. Nutrient requirement of Solanaceous vegetable crops. Extension Bulletin ASPAC, FFTC. No. 411. 9.
- Jung BG, Jun HJ, Song YS, Lee KS. 2005. Establishment of optimum nitrogen application rates in fertigation system for vegetable cultivation. Annual report of National Academy of Agricultural Science pp. 270-289. [in Korean]
- Jung KS, Jung KH, Park WK, Song YS, Kim KH. 2010. Establishment of the optimum nitrogen application rate for Oriental Melon at various growth stages with a fertigation system in a plastic film house. Korean Journal of Soil Science and Fertilizer 43:349-355. [in Korean]
- Lee IB, Lim JH, Park JM. 2007. Effect of reduced nitrogen fertigation rates on growth and yield of tomato. Korean Journal of Environmental Agriculture 26:306-312. [in Korean] https://doi.org/10.5338/KJEA.2007.26.4.306
- Lee ST, Kim YB, Lee YH, Lee SD. 2006. Effect of fertigation concentration on yield of tomato and salts accumulation in soils with different EC level under PE film house. Korean Journal of Environmental Agriculture 25:64-70. https://doi.org/10.5338/KJEA.2006.25.1.064
- Lim JH, Lee IB, Kim HI. 2001. A criteria of nitrate concentration in soil solution and leaf petiole juice for fertigation of cucumber under greenhouse cultivation. Korean Journal of Soil Science and Fertilizer 34:316-325. [in Korean]
- Miller RJ, Rolstan DE, Rauschkolb RS, Walfe DW. 1976. Drip irrigation of nitrogen is efficient. California Agriculture 30:16-18.
- NAAS. 2010. Fertilizer recommendation for crop production pp. 82-83. [in Korean]
- NAAS. 2012. Monitoring project on agro-environmental quality pp. 50. [in Korean]
- Pang XP, Letey J, Wu L. 1997. Irrigation quantity and uniformity and nitrogen application effects on crop yield and nitrogen leaching. Soil Science Society American Journal 61:257-261. https://doi.org/10.2136/sssaj1997.03615995006100010036x
- Park DK, Kwon JK, Lee JH, Um YC, Kim HT. 1997. Effects of fertigatin on yield and quality of Oriental Melon. Horticulture abstracts. pp. 207.
- Raun WR, Johnson GV. 1999. Review and interpretation: improving introgen use efficiency for cereal production. Agronomy Journal 91:357-362. https://doi.org/10.2134/agronj1999.00021962009100030001x
Grant : 점적관개를 이용한 시설재배지 및 간척지 정밀 양수분 관리기법 개발
Supported by : 농촌진흥청