- Volume 42 Issue 4
DOI QR Code
Physical drying and frying characteristics of kimbugaks made by a pasting & garnishing machine
풀칠·고명기로 제조된 김부각의 물리적 건조 및 튀김 특성
Yoo, Soo-Nam;Choi, Yeong-Soo
- Received : 2015.09.11
- Accepted : 2015.11.13
- Published : 2015.12.31
Kimbugak is one of Korea's traditional snacks made of laver. This study was conducted to investigate the physical drying and frying characteristics of kimbugaks made by a pasting & garnishing machine. The drying and frying characteristics should be analyzed to develop a continuous operation system for manufacturing kimbugak because kimbugak has a high moisture content after pasting process. Materials for pasting and garnishing on laver were rice gruel and sesame. The aluminum shelf with square hole was selected as a drying shelf. The recommended size of the square hole type was
Laver;Kimbugak;Drying & frying condition;Mechanical manufacturing;Physical characteristics
- Choi YS, Oh KH, Yoo SN, Lee KW. 2013. Development of a pasting & garnishing machine for Kimbugak. Proceedings of the KSAM 2013 Autumn Conference. pp. 199-200.
- Choi YS. 2014. Apparatus for Manufacturing Kimbugak. Korea Patent 10-1369484.
- KOrean Statistical Information Service. 2014. Fishery production survey. Available at: http://kostat.go.kr/portal/korea/kor_nw/3/index.board?bmode=read&aSeq=333889.
- Ok CW. 2014. Grill Processed Laver-boogak, Apparatus Manufacturing It, and Method for Manufacturing It. Korea Patent 10-1466001.
- Park BH, Choi HK, Cho HS. 2001. A study on the oxidative stability and quality characteristics of Kimbugak made of aqueous green tea. J. Korean Soc. Food Sci. Nutr. 30(3):557-564.
- Park, J.H. 1998. Biological active substance of Porphyra spp. J. Food & Nutrition Hanyang Women's College, 12, 107-128.
- Choi YS. 2012. Development of a Mechanical System for Producing Kimbugaks. Final report. Ministry of Agriculture, Food and Rural Affairs.
Supported by : 농림수산식품부