- Volume 37 Issue 10
DOI QR Code
Sampling Survey of Hazardous Water Pollutants in Industrial Wastewater Treatment Plants
산업단지 폐수종말처리장의 특정수질유해물질 유입 및 방류 현황조사
- Received : 2015.04.07
- Accepted : 2015.11.30
- Published : 2015.10.31
Sampling campaigns were conducted for hazardous chemicals and heavy metals in influents and effluents of industrial wastewater treatment plants (WWTPs) in Korea for best management practices (BMPs) of those pollutants through the plants and the receiving water bodies. Twenty seven WWTPs, receiving wastewater from industrial complexes and treating more than
Industrial Wastewater;Hazardous Pollutants;Influent;Effluent;Activated Sludge Process
- Korea Ministry of Environment, "Study on extended authorization of specific toxic substance and establishment of the effluent standard(I),"(2002).
- Choi, J. Y., Han, D. H., Kim, Y. K. and Ahn, J. H., "New permit system for management of industrial wastewater facilities," J. Korean Soc. Water Wastewater, 25, 169-170 (2011).
- Korea Ministry of Environment, "Study on extended authorization of specific toxic substance and establishment of the effluent standard(II),"(2003).
- Korea Ministry of Environment, "Water Quality and Aquatic Ecosystem Conservation Act,"(2010).
- Park, J. G. and Lee, H. S., "A Study of the Present State and Response Measures of POPs-focus on By-product," Korea Environment Institute,(2000).
- Lee, I. S., Sim, W. J., Oh, J. E., Kim, C. W., Chang, Y. S. and Yoon, Y. S., "Evaluation of removal efficiencies of micropollutants in wastewater treatment plants," J. Korean Soc. Environ. Eng., 29(2), 214-219(2007).
- Korea Ministry of Environment, "Korea Standard Methods for the Examination of Water and Wastewater,"(2011).
- Wang, L. K., Hung, Y. T. and Shammas, N. K., "Advanced Physicochemical Treatment Processes,"(2006).
- Na, G. J., "A Study on Removal of VOCs by Air Stripping, (2012).
- Ave, A., "Distribution of 1,4-dioxane in relation to possible sources in the water environment," Sci. Total Environ., 227 (1), 41-47(1999). https://doi.org/10.1016/S0048-9697(99)00003-0
- Kumar, A. V. A., Hashimi, S. A. and Hilal, N., "Investigation of kinetics and mechanism involved in the biosorption of heavy metals on activated sludge," Int. J. Green Energy, 5(4), 313-321(2008). https://doi.org/10.1080/15435070802229068
- Pagnanelli, F., Mainelli, S., Bornoroni, L., Dionisi, D. and Toro, L., "Mechanisms of heavy-metal removal by activated sludge," Chemosphere, 75, 1028-1034(2009). https://doi.org/10.1016/j.chemosphere.2009.01.043
- EU Risk Assessment, "General Substance Information," pp. 10-16(2008).
- Saeger, V. W. and Tucker, E. S., "Biodegradation of phthalic acid esters in river water and activated sludge," Appl. Environ. Microbiol., 31, 29-34(1976).
- Marttinen, S. K., Kettunen, R. H., Sormunen, K. M. and Rintala, J. A., "Removal of bis(2-ethylhexyl) phthalate at a sewage treatment plant," Water Res., 37(6), 1385-1393(2003). https://doi.org/10.1016/S0043-1354(02)00486-4
- Degradation of cyclic compounds by liquid ferrate(Ⅵ) manufactured by an innovative method vol.32, pp.1, 2018, https://doi.org/10.11001/jksww.2018.32.1.027
- A Study on Characteristics of Pollutants from the Industrial Wastewater Effluent in Incheon Area vol.40, pp.11, 2018, https://doi.org/10.4491/KSEE.2018.40.11.447
Supported by : 국립환경과학원, 환경부