- Volume 37 Issue 11
Waste energy conversion to SRF (Solid Refuse Fuel) has the effects not alternative fossil fuel usage but also the reduction of greenhouse gas. But the direct burning of the SRF including a plastic waste generates air pollution problem like soot, dioxin, etc. so that an application of pyrolysis and gasification treatment should be needed. The purpose of this study is to supply a basic thermal data of the pyrolysis gasification characteristics in the plastic-rich SRF which are needed for developing the novel pyrolyser or gasifier. To do so, a bench-scale test rig was newly engineered, and then experiments were achieved for the production characteristics of gas, tar, and char. While SRF sample, gasification air ratio, holding time changed as 2 g, 0.691, 32 min respectively, the
Plastic Solid Refuse Fuel(SRF);Gasification;Tar;Syngas;Char
- Hwang I. H., Kobayashi, J. and Kawamoto, K., "Characterization of products obtained from pyrolysis and steam gasification of wood waste, RDF, and RPF," Waste Manage., 34, 402-410(2014). https://doi.org/10.1016/j.wasman.2013.10.009
- Chiang, K. Y., Lu, C. H. and Chien, K. L., "The aluminum silicate catalyst effect of effeciency of energy yield in gasification of paper-reject sludge," Int. J. Hydrogen Energy, 38, 15787-15793(2013). https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ijhydene.2013.07.020
- Kobayashi, J., Kawamoto, K., Fukushima, R. and Tanaka, S., "Woody biomass and RPF gasification using reforming catalyst and calcium," Chemosphere, 83, 1723-1278(2011).
- Ahmed, I. and Gupta, A. K., "Syngas yield during pyrolysis and steam gasification of paper," Appl. Energy, 86, 1813-1821(2009). https://doi.org/10.1016/j.apenergy.2009.01.025
Yoo, Y. D., Kim, S. H., Kim, S. H., Yun, Y. S., Lee, H. H. and Kwak, T. H., "
$H_2S$Removal Characteristics of Syngas Obtained from Waste Gasification / Melting System," Korean Soc. Environ. Eng., 28(12), 1246-1250(2006).
- Kim, S. C., Lim, M. S. and Chun, Y. N., "Hydrogen-rich gas production from a biomass pyrolysis gas by using a plasmatron," Int. J. Hydrogen Energy, 38(34), 14458-14466 (2013). https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ijhydene.2013.09.004
- Kantarelis, E., Donaj, P. and Zzbaniotou, A., "Sustainable valorization of plastic wastes for energy with environmental safety via high-temperature pyrolysis (HTP) and high-temperature steam gasification (HTSG)," J. Hazard. Mater., 167, 675-684(2009). https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jhazmat.2009.01.036
- Ming-yen, W. and Tian-jyh, F., "The effect of organic and inorganic chlorides on the formation of HCl with various hydrogen containing sources in a fluidized bed incinerator," Environ. Int., 21(4), 423-431(1995). https://doi.org/10.1016/0160-4120(95)00036-K
Supported by : 중소기업융합지원센터