- Volume 19 Issue 11
DOI QR Code
Control techniques for improving response of the AVR
AVR의 응답속도개선을 위한 제어기법에 관한 연구
Lee, Hyung-ki;Kim, Song-Hyun;Kim, Hyun-soo;Kim, Gi-ryang;Kim, Gwan-Hyung
- Received : 2015.10.02
- Accepted : 2015.11.09
- Published : 2015.11.30
Method for regulating voltage using a generator voltage regulating device (AVR) is divided in an existing analog system and a digital replacement. Typically, to adjust the voltage by using a brushless excitation system of the type to be reduced for a voltage change under all. The control method of the AVR as a PID (proportional-integral-differential) control method is widely used. However, the control scheme is to reduce the transient response of the control parameters of the controller to the control object. Therefore, if the control target should change, there is a problem, reset the parameters of the controller again. In this study, without having to reset the parameters of the controller for the parameter variations to be controlled iPID (intelligent PID) using a controller designed to obtain a generator AVR system voltage variation is small in response to full load is applied to and through simulations and experiments improved transient response.
intelligent PID;Trasient Response;Emergency Generator;Exit system;etc
- H. Panagopoulos, K. Astrom &T.Hagglund, "Design of PID controller based on constrained optimization." IEE Proceedings of Control Theory Application, vol. 149, no.1, pp.32-40, 2002. https://doi.org/10.1049/ip-cta:20020102
- N. J. Killingworth and M.Krstic, "PID tunning using extremum seeking", IEEE Control Systems Magazine 26-2, pp.70-79, 2006.
- M. Fliess and C. Join, "Intelligent PID controllers", Proceeding of the 16th Mediterranean Conference on Control and Automation, pp.326-331, 2008.
- S. Inagaki, I. Muruta and Toshiharu, "On Stabilization by Intelligent PID Controlle", SICE, vol.49, no.7, pp.727-732, 2013. https://doi.org/10.9746/sicetr.49.727
- M. Fliess and C.Join, "Model-Free control and intelligent PID controllers:Towards a possible trivialization of nonlinear Identification," pp.1531-1541, 2009.
- Fliess, M., Join, C., Mboup, M., Sira-Ramirez, H., Vers une commande multivariable sans modele, Actes Conf. Francoph. Automat. (CIFA-2006), Bordeaux, 2006. Available at http://hal.inria.fr/inria-00001139/en/.
- Fliess, M., Join, C., Sira-Ramirez, H., Complex continuous nonlinear systems: their black box identification and their control, Proc. 14th IFAC Symp. System Identif. (SYSID- 2006), Newcastle, Australia, 2006. Available at http:// hal.inria.fr/inria-00000824/en/.
- H. K. Lee, S. H. Kim, Y. W. Choe, Y. J. An, H. S. Kim and G. R. Kim,"Improving Transient Response of Emergency Generator AVR System", CICS, pp.256-257, 2015.
- H. K. Lee, S. H. Kim, Y. W. Choe, Y. J. An, H. S. Kim and G. R. Kim, "lmprovement on the responsiveness of Digital AVR System ,"in Proceeding of the conference on information and communication engineering,Sinra University, pp.246-247, 2015.
Supported by : Pukyong National University