- Volume 19 Issue 11
DOI QR Code
A Detection Method for Irregularity of Ionospheric delay in Network RTK Environment
네트워크 RTK 환경에서 이온층 지연 변칙현상 검출 기법
- Ko, Jaeyoung (Marine Safety Reserarch Division, Korea Research Institute of Ships & Ocean Engineering) ;
- Shin, Mi Young (Marine Safety Reserarch Division, Korea Research Institute of Ships & Ocean Engineering) ;
- Han, Younghoon (Marine Safety Reserarch Division, Korea Research Institute of Ships & Ocean Engineering) ;
- Cho, Deuk Jae (Marine Safety Reserarch Division, Korea Research Institute of Ships & Ocean Engineering)
- Received : 2015.09.23
- Accepted : 2015.10.28
- Published : 2015.11.30
This paper proposes a detection method for irregularity of ionospheric delay in network RTK (Real Time Kinematic) Environment. The linearity of network RTK correction provided to user can't be assured when a characteristic of temporal-spatial of ionospheric delay is rapidly changed due to geomagnetic storm or solar flare. Therefore, incorrect ambiguity can be resolved and positioning error can be increased. A detection method for irregularity of ionospheric delay is needed to provide reliable correction. In this paper, index to detect irregularity of ionospheric delay is calculated from dispersive corrections and occurrence of irregularity is judged by comparing index and thresholds.
Supported by : Ministry of Land, Infrastructure and Transport
- Introduction to network RTK [Internet]. Available: http://www.networkrtk.info/intro/introduction. html/.
- L. Wanninger, "Ionospheric disturbance indices for RTK and network RTK positioning," Proceedings of the National Technical Meeting of the Satellite Division of the Institute of Navigation, ION GPS 2004, Long Beach, CA, USA, pp. 2849-2854, 2004.
- X. Chen, H. Landau, and U. Vollath, "New tools for Network RTK integrity monitoring," Proceedings of the 16th International Technical Meeting of the Satellite Division of the Institute of Navigation ION GPS/GNSS, pp. 1355-1360, 2003.
- D. Prochniewicz and J. Walo, "Quality Indicator for Ionospheric Biases Interpolation in the Network RTK," Reports on Geodesy vol. 92, pp. 7-21, 2012.
- Takac, Frank, and O. Zelzer, "The relationship between network RTK solutions MAC, VRS, PRS, FKP and i-MAX," Proceedings of ION GNSS 2008, pp. 348-355, 2008.
- Radio Technical Commission for Maritime Services, "RTCM Standard 10403.1 for Differential GNSS (Global Navigation Satellite Systems) Services - Version 3", RTCM Paper 150-2007-SC104-STD, 2007.
- Knut Stanley Jacobsen and Sebastian Schafer, "Observed effects of a geomagnetic storm on an RTK positioning network at high latitudes", J. Space Weather Space Clim. vol. 2 A13, pp. 1-12, 2012
- Volker Janssen, "Likely Impact of the Approaching Solar Maximum on GNSS Surveys: Be Alert but Not Alarmed", Proceedings of the 17th Association of Public Authority Surveyors Conference, Wollongong, New South Wales, Australia, pp. 66-82, 2012.
- Jaeyoung Ko, Mi Young Shin, Younghoon Han and Deuk Jae Cho, "A Design of MAC for High-precision positioning", Proceedings of The Korea Insititute of Military Science and Technology 2015, Jeju, Korea, pp. 420-421, 2015.