- Volume 19 Issue 11
DOI QR Code
Constructing of Humidity Automatic Regulation Environment to Build Effective Mushroom Growing Environment
버섯의 효과적인 생육환경 구축을 위한 자동 습도조절 환경 연구
- Xu, Chen-Lin (Department of Information Management, Institute of Convergence and Creativity, Wonkwang University) ;
- Lee, Hyun-Chang (Department of Information and E-Commerce, Institute of Convergence and Creativity, Wonkwang University) ;
- Kang, Sun-kyung (Research Institute of Good Information Technology Company) ;
- Shin, Seong-Yoon (Department of Computer and Information Communication Engineering, Kunsan National University)
- Received : 2015.10.02
- Accepted : 2015.11.09
- Published : 2015.11.30
With the development of economy and improving of people's living standards, people dietary needs will be achieved from subsistence to high nutrition and from high nutrition to healthy transformation. Mushroom as a kind of highly nutritious, low fat, rich vitamin food has a great interest among the people. This makes the mushroom into a new sunrise industry and it gradually from pure manual cultivation develops toward the fully automatic factory. In the process of mushroom factory production, regulation of environmental factors directly affects the yield and quality of mushroom. In related to the methods of mushroom cultivation, the recent technologies apply the new technology such as sensors and IT convergence services. And then cultivating mushroom is managed effectively. This paper in order to solve the above problems and construct an effective mushroom growth environment using technology such as humidity sensor construct an environment that can automatically adjust the humidity. This environment has important significance to improve the level of automation mushroom production, increase yield per unit area and quality of mushroom, increase economic efficiency of mushroom production, and enhance the competitiveness of mushroom production.
- Huan Wang, "Design of the Black Fungus Growth Environment Monitoring System Based on PLC," Master dissertation, Northeast Agricultural University, 2014.
- Li-na Wan, "Study on Humidity Stability of Fruiting Environment in Industrial Production of Edible Fungus," Master dissertation, Chinese Academy of Agricutural Mechanization Sciences, 2010.
- Ping Jin, Fen-ju Qin, "Advantages and Characteristic Industry Development of Edible Fungi in China," Jiangsu Agricultural Sciences, 2007(1), pp.54-56, 2007.
- Myung-yoon Park, Gun-soon Lee, and Sun-ju Park, "Mushroom," in Power Food Super Food. Goyang-si, Gyeonggi-do: Blue Happy, Dec. 2010.
- Shao-feng Wu, "Discussion on Some Problems in the Industrial Production of Edible Fungi," Edible Fungi of China, 27(1), pp.52-54, 2008.
- Yu-zhen Xiao, Xiu-hong Xu, Lin-chang Li, "Edible Fungi Cultivation Techniques," in The Northeast Forestry University Press, Harbin, 2011.
- Yun-tao Ye, "Factory Standardization Production of Pollution-free Edible Fungi," Agriculture Engineering Technology(Green Food), 2004(4), pp.18-19, 2004.
- Yi Huang, "Edible Fungi Cultivation," in Higher Education Press, Beijing, 1999.
- Albright LD, Gates RS, A rvanit is K G, et al. "Environment Control for Plants on Earth and in Space," IEEE, Control Systems Magazine, 9(10), pp.28-47, 2001.
- Lu-juan Deng, Kan-yu Zhang, You-min Gong, et al. "Environment Optimal Control in Intelligent Greenhouse," in Proceedings of the Fifth World Congress on Intelligent Control and Automation, pp.5356- 5360,2004.
- Jun Yang, "Edible Fungi's Factory Facilities Cultivation and Market in South Korea," Edible Fungi of China, 25(2), pp.7-8, 2004.
- Guang-ming Hao, "Factory Cultivation Techniques of Pleurotus Eryngii in South Korea," Edible Fungi, 2003(2), pp.38-39, 2003.
- Xiao-wen Zhang, "The Development Present Situation and Prospect of Facilities Agriculture," Agricultural Technology & Equipment, 2006(11), pp.6-8, 2006.
- Jon-go Kim, Il-gu Jee, "(Easy to Understand the Latest) Sensor Technologies : Basic Practical Use," D.B.Info: Bogdoo Press, 2014.