- Volume 19 Issue 11
DOI QR Code
Real-Time Fraud Detection using Data Quality Diagnosis Techniques for R&D Grant
데이터 품질진단 기법을 이용한 연구개발비 이상거래 실시간 탐지
- Jang, Ki-Man (Department of Computer Engineering, Paichai University) ;
- kim, Chang-Su (Department of Computer Engineering, Paichai University) ;
- Jung, Hoe-kyung (Department of Computer Engineering, Paichai University)
- Received : 2015.10.02
- Accepted : 2015.11.09
- Published : 2015.11.30
National research and development projects institutions have implemented various measures in order to prevent R&D expenses abuse and negate enforcement. but it reveals a limit to prevent abuse of R&D expenses[1,2]. In this paper, to prevent abuses resulting from the R & D for the unusual trading post caught collecting information from the R & D phase implementation plan to detect unusual transactions. The results are subjective and research institutions, and specialized agencies to take advantage of shared, real-time cross-linkage between the credit card companies. Studies of data quality diagnostic techniques developed for this purpose related regulations and manuals, Q & A, FAQ, Outside-in business rules that derive from a variety of information, such as personnel interviews (Outside-In) was used for analysis.
- S. J. Park, J. Y. Byun, M. H. Cho, D. W. Kim, "Innovation Resistance in Adoption Process of New R&D Grant Management System," Korean Academic Society of Business Administration, Vol.24, No.2, pp.19-31, Nov. 2007.
- T. S. O, "Transparency of the research performed by the research institution Cards," Korean Development Institute, 2001.
- H. G. Lee, G. S. Shin, "A Study on Transparency of Research Fund Supported by Government," Korean Academic Society of Accounting, Vol.12, No.3, pp.189-209, Dec.2007.
- S. A. Kim, "A study on increasing transprency of government research and development fund usage : focused on introduction R&D credit card system in government R&D fund," M. S. dissertation, Kyunghee University, 2009.
- Korea Evaluation Institute of Industrial Technology, "Real-time integration Grant Management System project request for proposal," 2009.
- J. E. Kim, M. S. Kim, K. N. Lee, H. Y. Jeon, "Improvement of R&D funding management system for National R&D Program", Korea Information Society Development Institute, Sep. 2014.
- Korea Database Agency, "Guide line for Database Quality", 2011.
- Financial Security Agency, "Technology guide for fraud detection in Financial Transaction System", 2014.
- Telecommunications Technology Association, "Fraud Detection and Response Framework in Electronic Financial Transaction System",TTAK.KO-0178, 2011.
- Abbasi, A., C. Albrecht, A. Vance, and J. Hansen, "MetaFraud: A Meta-Learning Framework for Detecting Financial Fraud," MIS Quarterly, Vol.36, No.4, pp.1293-1340, 2012.
- D. K. Kim, K. Kim, J. W. Kim, S. Park, "A Study on the Application of Outlier Analysis for Fraud Detection: Focused on Transactions of Auction Exception Agricultural Products," Journal of Intelligence and Information Systems, Vol.20, No.3, pp.93-108, 2014. https://doi.org/10.13088/jiis.2014.20.3.093
- Kou, Y., C. T. Lu, S. Sirwongwattana, Y. P.Huang, "Survey of Fraud Detection Techniques," Proceedings of the 2004 IEEE international conference on Networking, sensing and control, Vol.2, pp.749-754, 2004.