- Volume 19 Issue 11
DOI QR Code
Analysis of Mobile Smishing Hacking Trends and Security Measures
Mobile Smishing 해킹 동향 분석 및 보안대책
- Park, Dea-Woo (Department of Conversing Technology, Hoseo Graduate School of Venture)
- Received : 2015.10.02
- Accepted : 2015.11.09
- Published : 2015.11.30
Using the mobile device, such as Smartphones tablet PC, online banking and e-commerce, as well as process and to their work. While going to high availability and convenience of mobile devices castle, SNS, letters, using an email Smishing financial fraud and leakage of personal information such as crime has occurred many. Smishing smartphone accidents increased sharply from 2013, MERS infection cases, landmine provocative events, such as the delivery of Thanksgiving has occurred cleverly using social engineering techniques. In this paper, i analyze the trends in Smishing hacking attacks on mobile devices since 2014. With regard to social issues, it analyzes the process of hacking attacks Smishing leading to financial fraud to mobile users. And, in this paper, i propose a secure way and measures of financial damage for mobile Smishing hacking.
Supported by : National Research Foundation of Korea (NRF)
- In-Woo Park, Dea-Woo Park,"A Study of Intrusion Security Research and Smishing Hacking Attack on a Smartphone", Journal of the Korea Institute of Information and Communication Engineering, vol. 17, no. 2, pp. 399-406, Mar, 2013.
- Dea-Woo, Park. Sung-Young Yang, "Hacking Aattack Trends Analysis of Mobile Smishing and Security Measures," in Proceeding of the Conference on Information and Communication Engineering, Busan: South Korea, pp. 154, Oct. 2015.
- Dea-Woo, Park, Analysis on Mobile Forensic of Smishing Hacking Attack, Journal of the Korean Institute of Information and Communication Engineering, vol. 8, no. 12, pp. 2878-2883, Dec. 2014.
- Dea-woo Park, "Guideline for Countermeasures against Smishing Incident", CJK IT Standards Meeting, South Korea, April, 2014.
- Telecommunications fraud (Phishing, Pharming, Smishing, hacking memory, etc.), cybercrime reporting/consultation Crime Information Network, [Internet]. Available: http://cyberbureau.police.go.kr, Oct, 2015.
- Korean National Police Agency Cyber Bureau,"Coping with smishing", [Internet]. Available: http://www.netan.go.kr/, the National Police Agency, Jun, 2015.
- A Study on Financing Security for Smartphones Using Text Mining pp.1572-834X, 2017, https://doi.org/10.1007/s11277-017-4121-7