- Volume 19 Issue 11
DOI QR Code
Design and Implementation of Turbidity Measurement Module of Plume using a Mobile Device
모바일 디바이스를 이용한 굴뚝연기의 혼탁도 측정모듈의 설계 및 구현
- Ban, ChaeHoon (Department of Internet Business, Kosin University)
- Received : 2015.10.02
- Accepted : 2015.11.09
- Published : 2015.11.30
It is difficult to crack down on emissions of air pollutants because it is quickly spreading into the atmosphere different from the other contaminants. We need improvement in the law for aggressive air pollution act because of difficult sampling.We study the measurement method which can measure the air pollutants and grasp the degree of contamination for preventing in advance the air pollution in this paper. We design and implement a module of mobile device for measuring Turbidity of plume with DOM in the way to take a photo in a convenient smart phone.
- U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (USEPA), "NSPS Test Method 9-Visual Determination of the Opacity of Emissions for Stationary Sources", EMTIC TM-009.
- Ke Du, MJ. Rood, BJ. Kim, MR. Kemme, B. Franek, K. Mattison, "Evaluation of Digital Optical Method To Determine Plume Opacity during Nighttime", Environ. Sci. Technol., 783 -789, 2009.
- Clean Air Conservation Act [Internet]. Available: http://www.law.go.kr/lsInfoP.do?lsiSeq=173169&efYd=20150721#0000
- McFarland MJ, SL. Rasmussen, DA Stone, GR. Palmer, AC. Olivas, JD. Wander, M.Spencer, "Field Demonstration of Visible Opacity Photographic System.", Journal of the Air & Waste Management Association, 57:1, 31-38, 2003.
- Ke Du, Mark J. Rood, Byung J. Kim, Michael R. Kemme, Bill Franek and Kevin Mattison, "Digital Photographic Technique to Quantify Plume Opacity During Daytime and Nighttime", Atmospheric and Biological Environmental Monitoring, 39-50, 2009.
- Ke Du, MJ. Rood, BJ Kim, MR Kemme, B. Franek, K. Mattison, "Quantification of Plume Opacity by Digital Photography", Environ. Sci. Technol., 928-935, 2007.
- ChaeHoon Ban, "Design and Implementation of Turbidity Measurement Module of Plume using a Digital Camera", Journal of the Korea Institute of Information and Communication Engineering, Vol. 19, No. 2, pp 372-378, Feb. 2015. https://doi.org/10.6109/jkiice.2015.19.2.372