- Volume 19 Issue 11
DOI QR Code
Design of Log Management System based on Document Database for Big Data Management
빅데이터 관리를 위한 문서형 DB 기반 로그관리 시스템 설계
- Ryu, Chang-ju (Department of Information and Communication Engineering, Chosun University) ;
- Han, Myeong-ho (Department of Information and Communication Engineering, Chosun University) ;
- Han, Seung-jo (Department of Information and Communication Engineering, Chosun University)
- Received : 2015.08.10
- Accepted : 2015.09.21
- Published : 2015.11.30
Recently Big Data management have a rapid increases interest in IT field, much research conducting to solve a problem of real-time processing to Big Data. Lots of resources are required for the ability to store data in real-time over the network but there is the problem of introducing an analyzing system due to aspect of high cost. Need of redesign of the system for low cost and high efficiency had been increasing to solve the problem. In this paper, the document type of database, MongoDB, is used for design a log management system based a document type of database, that is good at big data managing. The suggested log management system is more efficient than other method on log collection and processing, and it is strong on data forgery through the performance evaluation.
Supported by : Chosun University
- Yeong-hwan Yong, "Advent of an era of big data", Korea the Journal of information technology, 2012.
- Pete Warden, "Big Data Glossary", 2011.9.
- Hye-won Cho, Youg-koo Han, Young-koo Lee, "A Nonfixed Log Area Management Technique in Block for Flash Memory DBMS", Journal of KIISE vol 5, 2010.10.
- Wan-jib Kim, Heung youl Youn, "Compliance with the integrated management for compliance in a log of System", Journal of KIISC, vol 5, 2010.10.
- Kristina Chodorow, "Scaling MongoDB", 2011.3.
- Michael Dirolf, Kristina Chodorow, "MongoDB The Definitive Guide", O'Reilly Media, 2010.
- Chang-ju Ryu, Seung-jo Han, "The Design of Log Management System for MongoDB", ICT conference, vol2, 2013.6.
- Je-young Ryu, "Design and Implementation of Log Library for Embedded Software Development", KIISE conference, 2011.11.
- Beom-gyun Choi, "Jakarta Project", 2004.3.