- Volume 19 Issue 11
DOI QR Code
The Way of IoT Management Hub Connection for Convenient IoT Service
편리한 사물인터넷 서비스를 위한 IoT 관리 허브 연결 방법
- Kim, Sang-hyun (Radiowave Engineering, Hanbat National University) ;
- Kim, Young-don (Radiowave Engineering, Hanbat National University) ;
- Lee, Chang-seok (Information and Communication Engineering, Hanbat National University) ;
- Lee, Dong-ho (Information and Communication Engineering, Hanbat National University) ;
- Park, Hyun-ju (Information and Communication Engineering, Hanbat National University)
- Received : 2015.07.16
- Accepted : 2015.09.02
- Published : 2015.11.30
IoT management hub has to request the WLAN AP list of the accessible areas in a place that is installed, or choose a specific WLAN AP you want to connect in order to be connected to the Internet. the specific method also is required to input the password when the security key was set. As that way, IoT management hub needs both the display device and the input device to see the list of WLAN AP and to input the security key. If the IoT management hub is consist of them, It is difficult to achieve the objective of the miniaturization and cost reduction. In this paper, we propose a method to connect to a WLAN AP network using a smart-phone without the display device and the input device.
Supported by : Hanbat National University
- J.-Y Park and N.-H Park, "Entity Authentication Scheme for Secure WEB of Things Applications", The Korean Institute of Communications and Infor mation Sciences, v.38 no.5B, pp.394-400, 2013.
- S.-H Kim, Y.-D Kim, J.-H Lee, C.-S Oh, M.-S Seo, C.-S Lee and H.-J Park, "A Study on The Procedure That Sensor Devices Are Connected to Home Server in IoT Environment", The Korean Institue of Communications and Information Sciences, v.6 no.6, pp.1263-1265, 2014.
- C.-S Oh, M.-S Seo, J.-H Lee, S.-H Kim, Y.-D Kim and H.-J Park "Indoor Air Quality Monitoring Systems in the IoT Environment" The Journal of Korean Institute of Communications and Information Sciences '15-05 Vol.40 No.05.
- E.-S Jo, "A Study on Migration Process of Open Source Software WAS", Soongsil University, Software Engineering, 2014.
- H.-K Kim, "Design and Implementation of Android-based Smart Application Platform for Controlling Various Home Appliances and Low Power Consumption", Pusan National University, Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering, 2013.