- Volume 19 Issue 11
DOI QR Code
Smart Factory Logistics Management System Using House Interior Position Tracking Technology Based on Bluetooth Beacon
블루투스 비콘 기반 실내위치추적기술을 활용한 스마트 팩토리 물류관리시스템
- Received : 2015.10.02
- Accepted : 2015.11.09
- Published : 2015.11.30
Smart factory has the function of integrated management of production process management, logistics management as a intelligent factory, it is also emerging as the core of new industry which converges ICT and manufacturing business. We suggested Smart factory logistics management system which embedded position tracking technology and the system converges ICT and IoT. This suggested system can manage all the processes from production to release by tracking route and position based on signal strength of bluetooth 4.0 beacon tag. For the more, we will expect to apply to the various type of factory environments like detachable installation, optimized management using sensor.
Smart Factory;Internet of Things;Warehouse Management System;Beacon
- M. Y Yoon, J. E Kwon, "Creative valuable connections, Hyper-connected Society", NIA, 2013.
- Y. H. Kim, .J. A Lee, "4.0 Industry and manufacturing creative economy strategy",NIA, 2014.
- H. G. Park, "Industry 4.0, the future of the manufacturing industry in Germany", POSCO, 2014.
- S. C Kang, "German industrial revolution (Industry) 4.0", NIPA Week Technology Trends, 2014.
- J. H Kim, K. S Jung, "An Efficient Beacon Management Technique for Senor Network-Based Indoor Location Systems", Journal of KISS, 36(4), pp. 330-338, 2009.
- "Beacon, emerging as a key infrastructure of location-based services", KCA, 2014.
- H. Y. Kim, D. G Seo, D. W Shin, "A Wireless Solution for Indoor Location Services", JCCI, 2007.
Supported by : Korea Small and Medium Business Administration