- Volume 19 Issue 11
Internet of Things(IoT) using a variety of technologies in combination provides a convenient, elevated range of services to users. IoT has been noted in combining the fields of medical service in particular. However, with the advent and growing of IoT, the more medical services are evolving, security problems caused by leakage of personal health information will become more serious. U-Health and medical devices, which deal mainly the personal health information, is required to a high level of privacy and security of health information. Therefore, the introduction of the IoT in the healthcare industry requires the medical information security as a prerequisite. This study analyzes security status and trend of IoT, personal medical information leakage cases, the health information protection measures in accordance with the life cycle of medical information, and the standardized protection technologies.
Internet of Thing;Medical Information Security;Medical Information Standard Technology;IoT Security
- David Niewolny, "How the Internet of Things Is Revolutionizing", freescale.com/healthcare
- Information Security Grand Conference, 2015.
- Security Threats and Leakages field to be concerned of Private Information, Poll of Security News, 2015.
- Analysis of social costs in the value of personal information and privacy, Privacy Association, 2013.
- Security News, Oct. 15. 2014.
- LG CNS Security Consulting.
- ISO TC215, http://isotc.iso.org/livelink/livelink/open/tc215
- HIPAA, http://www.hhs.gov/ocr/privacy
- HL7, http://www.hl7.org
- S.H.Kim, J.E.Song, M.A.Chung, K.I.Chung, "Technical Standards Trend of Health Informatics and Its Security", ETRI, Electronics and Telecommunications Trends, vol. 21, no 6, pp. 190-201, Dec. 2006.