- Volume 19 Issue 11
DOI QR Code
Standard Reference Model Analysis for Smart Farming based on Networks
네트워크 기반에서의 스마트 농업 표준 기준모델 분석
- Kim, Dong Il (Department of Information & Communication Engineering, Dong-Eui University) ;
- Chung, Hee Chang (Department of Information & Communication Engineering, Dong-Eui University)
- Received : 2015.08.13
- Accepted : 2015.10.05
- Published : 2015.11.30
IT convergence with agriculture is expected to bring more efficiency and quality improvement in producing, distributing, consuming of agricultural products with the aid of information processing and autonomous control technologies of the IT area. Smart Farming based on network is a service which is capable of coping with environmental and technical problems with the actualized IT convergence case for agriculture. In this paper, it is required to consider the actualized IT convergence case for agriculture, namely Smart Farming as a solution to cope the presented problems. In addition, propose and suggest to standard model and standardization items requirement for the Smart Farming based on network.
Supported by : Dong-Eui University
- Dongbu IT Company, Dongbu-Hannong Chemicals, UCT. 2005. USN based Cultivation Environment Monitoring System for Improving Groceries Quality. pp.1-15.
- Yoo, N.H. 2009. Design and Implementation of the Management System of Cultivation and Tracking for Agricutural Products using USN. J. KIISE: Computing Practices and Letters. 15(9):661-6741.
- Se-Han Kim, et. al., Standardization Trend of - Technology in Korea, IT Convergence and Services Lecture Notes in Electrical Engineering Volume 107, 2011, pp 265-274. https://doi.org/10.1007/978-94-007-2598-0_28
- TD55-Y.ufnsc, ITU-T SG13, Revised text of the draft Recommendation "Overview of Smart Farming based on networks, Jun. 2013.
- TD345, WP1/13, Functional model for production service of Smart Farming. (Y.psf). 2015.
- Recommendation ITU-T Y.2201, Requirements and capabilities for ITU-T NGN, Sept. 2009.
- [ITU-T Y.2002] ITU-T Recommendation Y.2002 (2009), Overview of ubiquitous networking and of its support in NGN.
- [ITU-T Y.2011] ITU-T Recommendation Y.2011 (10/2004), General principles and general reference model for Next Generation Networks
- [ITU-T Y Supplement3 ] ITU-T Y.2000 series Series Y Supplement3(01/2008), Supplement on service scenarios for convergence services in a multiple network and application service provider environment.
- [ITU-T Y.2060(06/2012)] ITU-T Y.2060(06/2012), Overview of the Internet of things