- Volume 19 Issue 11
DOI QR Code
Research about senior citizen IT start-up education linking the IoT
IoT(사물인터넷)를 연계한 고령층IT창업 교육에 관한 연구
Kim, Ki-hyuk;Ahn, Gwi-Im;Lim, Hwan-Seob;Jung, Deok-Gil
- Received : 2015.10.02
- Accepted : 2015.11.09
- Published : 2015.11.30
Startup in the aging society is much harder than finding employment. However, we did an experimental research that the elderly are able to develop in the field of IoT via this education. Through this IT startup education, those people who can do develop and implement and they are able to start new business by develop new item. Installing education between hardware and software about Arduino and Scratch's methods have great effect on IT startup education for the elderly before solving problem which have existing programming education. While the IT startup education through IoT is more difficult subject compared to general education subject, this paper shows an easily accessible research outcome for the elderly through startup education. This paper proved that practical uses through the results.
IoT(Internet of Things);Aging IT foundation;Arduino;Scratch Program
- National Statistical Office(2005-2014). "future population estimate"
- Central Employment Information Service(2004), senior employment guide
- Jung-hyun, Ko (2014), NIA REPORT
- national informatization white paper, 2010-2014
- Resource development institute for Korean Elderly, 2012
- Johnson, R. J. and Wolinsky, F. D.(1993), "The structure of health status among older adults: disease, disability, functional limitation, and Perceived health", Journal of Health and Social Behavior, 34(June).
- Lorig Kate et al.(1984), "Arthritis Self-Management: A Study of the Effectiveness of Patient Education for the Elderly", The Gerontologist, 24(5), pp. 455-457. https://doi.org/10.1093/geront/24.5.455
- Schaie, K. & Schooler, C.(1998). Impact of Work on Older Adults. NY: Springer Publishing Company.