- Volume 19 Issue 11
DOI QR Code
Improving efficiency through the hydrological observation equipment performance test center and program
수문관측설비 성능시험센터 구축 및 프로그램 개발을 통한 효율 향상 방안
- Received : 2015.07.31
- Accepted : 2015.09.18
- Published : 2015.11.30
The importance of disaster observation facilities and system are increasing around the world in order to predict and prevent water disasters, which cause serious damage to life and property. A performance test center was built to stabilize performance, compatibility, and reliability of devices, and to verify new S/W. The aim of this study is to make a guideline to build standard verifying system for hydrological observation devices by building the performance test center. In addition, efficiency of management and operation of hydrological devices can be enhanced through device analysis, maintenance, database building, and grade certificate publishment after the device test.
- National Emergency Management Agency, "Annual Report on Disaster", 2013.
- KIWI-GTRC-09-01, A Development of Reliability Estimation & Renewal Decision Method for Power Facilities, Kwater, 2009.
- KIWE-FE-12-05, ICT Facility Assessment and Decision Making, K-water, 2012.
- KIWE-WFRC-14-03, Optimal Observation Modelling by Flood Monitoring Simulator, K-water, 2014.
- Sung-Hun Lee, Kwang-Ho Lee, Hong-Gyun Oh, Hyun-Sung Song, "Failure Probability Prediction based on probabilistic and stochastic methods in generating units," KIEE, 2010 summer conference, pp. 168-169, 2010.
- Civil glossary, related terms, compiled by the Commission civil, 01.02.1997, book publishing tamguwon.
- S.T Hong, G.W Shin, S.W Jang, S.S Park, "The Construction and Performance Test of High-Speed Satellite Network Pilot System for Hydrological Observations", The Journal of Korea Information and Communications Society, Vol.35, No.7, pp 715-724, 2010.
- G.W Shin, S.T Hong, "Condition evaluation method of satellite communication facilities for hydrological observation", JKIICE, Vol. 17, No. 12, pp. 3030-3037, 2013.
- S.T Hong, G.W Shin, "Performance test methods for Hydrological Observation Facility", Korea Information and Communications Society, Summer General Conference, pp 162-163, 2014.
- S.T Hong, G.W Shin, "Development of performance test program for Hydrological Observation Facility", Korea Information and Communications Society, Summer General Conference, pp 698-699, 2015.
- Decision Pan of Maintenance Criteria for the Discharge Station using Logistic Regression Analysis vol.18, pp.4, 2018, https://doi.org/10.9798/KOSHAM.2018.18.4.279