- Volume 19 Issue 11
DOI QR Code
Effectiveness Analysis for the Precision Guided and Controled Underwater Vehicle system with Integrated Navigation System
복합항법센서를 갖는 수중운동체의 정밀 유도제어 정확도 분석
- Han, Yongsu (M&S R&D Lab, LIG Nex1) ;
- Hyun, Chul (M&S R&D Lab, LIG Nex1) ;
- Jeong, Dongmin (M&S R&D Lab, LIG Nex1)
- Received : 2015.07.28
- Accepted : 2015.09.02
- Published : 2015.11.30
To obtain the system requirement specification in the beginning of the precision guidance and control system development, the effectiveness and reliability analysis for the system are necessary. The main purpose of this research is to obtain the system requirement specification by carrying out the effectiveness analysis using the modeling and simulation(M&S) scheme. M&S model is constructed using 6-DOF dynamic model, environment model, guidanc -navigation & control model. Assume that the navigation sensor is consist of inertial navigation sensor(INS) and doppler velocity log(DVL), and the speed and direction of current is environment parameter. The effectiveness analysis is carried out using circular error probability(CEP) and variance analyze scheme. Also, the effectiveness analysis is utilized for cost-performance analysis considering the cost of commercial INS and DVL sensor. This paper shows the high-level INS and the low-level DVL configure a high price-performance integrated navigation system.
- M. Anders, "A Homing Torpedo the Effect of the Tactical Situation and the Torpedo Parameters on the Torpedo Effectiveness," Master's theis, Naval Postgraduate school, Monterey, CA., 1977.
- S. P. Hong, Y. S. Han, "Performance Analysis of Navigation System for Guidance and Control of High Speed Underwater Vehicle System," Journal of the Korea Institute of Information and Communication Engineering, Veol. 17, No. 9, pp. 2227-2232, Sep. 2013. https://doi.org/10.6109/jkiice.2013.17.9.2227
- S. Y. Yang, M. H. Lee, "A Study on the Design of a Path Tracker and Depth Controller for Autonomous Underwater Vehicles," Journal of Control, Automation and Systems Engineering, Vol. 4, No. 1, pp. 45-55, Feb. 1998.
- T. I. Fossen., Guidance and Control of Ocean Vehicles, JOHN WILEY and SONS, Chicheste, England, 1994.
- J. Bjorn, G. Kenneth, S. Kristian, "dvl velocity aiding in the hugin 1000 integrated inertial navigation system," Modeling, Identification and Control, vol. 24, no. 4, pp. 223-235, 2004.
- T. I. Fossen, Guidance and Control of Vehicles - Chapter 10: Guidance Systems, Lecture Note, Norwegian University of Science and Technology, Trondheim, Norway, 2013.
- Data sheet for the HG1700 Inertial Measure ment Unit. Honeywell Inc. [Internet]. Available: https://aerospace.honeywell.com/.
- Data sheet for the NavQuest 600 - Doppler Velocity Log (DVL). LinkQuest Inc. [Internet]. Available: http://www.link-quest.com/html/models_nq.htm.
- A. R. Hwang, N. H. Ahn, S. I. Yoon, "Development of Attitude Heading Reference System based on MEMS for High Speed Autonomous Underwater Vehicle," Journal of the Korean Society of Marine Environment & Safety, Vol. 19, No. 6, Dec. 2013.